Section 2 (1 Viewer)

Maltesers

HSC
i had a story of a boy going down the slide, so i just made the old man talk to a young boy about his experiences when he first went down the slide *phew*

when i think back, it sounded corny .. but i don't care, its better than writing something from scratch.

xxxx8888

HSC
i didn't make the dude die in my one.

after i wrote that opening sentence, i wrote how his jaded voice and appearance was deceiving because he he had intelligence and wisdom that someone was about to discover. then i made the man proceed to recount his story from the past (aka my prepared creative). and the listener leaves, gaining a greater understanding of life and seeing the world in a new perspective.

HAHAHA.

omg.

i thought about it at home, and realised having a 'jaded voice' (if that even makes sense) and a rugged appearance doesn't make anyone look unintelligent. oh well.

amybernotas

HSC
Am i the only one in this world who didn't read the question properly and DIDN'T open with the quote?... stressing.
Amy :confused:

usanameisgay

HSC
I hated HATED the quote they gave us for creative writing. It was so narrow, and so many people i spoke to at school couldn't use their planned stories, as the quote just wouldn't allow it. It was crap!!!

quincyboi

HSC
"Give a man a beer who ever came up with that beginning, mine was planned to be a story on a vietnam vet who revisits his mates graves, with a twist in the story...

Fitted in perfectly couldn't be happier with it."

No actually, give that man a stab in the eye with a spoon, cos the quote was gay, ur gay, n everyone's gay!:burn:

Last edited:

quincyboi

HSC
"oh My goD!! >.<'

i didn't get to finish my story!... "Pens down" and I was only half done...."

what a noob...

HSC
i imagine most people referred to a grandpa figure due to the "aged, ruined voice", and i suppose that's what they expected. i know i did it...

i can see the marking guidelines after these are over "most responses focused on a male in his senior years recounting a tale to a younger family member...better responses yada yada yada..." what a crock

uncafeaulait

HSC
Omgosh! Anyone Else Forget To Put A Title For Their Creative Writing Task? ... Such A Stupid Mistake :( :( :(

maskd

HSC
You need a title? I've never written a title for my creative writing and I've always gotten 14/15

casper55

HSC
Loved it!!!

I'm glad I didn't follow a cliche and chose to simply write a monologue that's about the guy's first trip to the city. For all you Ondaatje people I think you get my take on the whole eliptical thing, so I got away with the randomness of the story and lack of any real structure. Plus I hope I get extra cred for all my clever metaphors.
Hoping for 13 or above
Have fun with modules:wave:

casper55

HSC
Loved it!!!

I'm glad I didn't follow a cliche and chose to simply write a monologue that's about the guy's first trip to the city. For all you Ondaatje people I think you get my take on the whole eliptical thing, so I got away with the randomness of the story and lack of any real structure. Plus I hope I get extra cred for all my clever metaphors.
Hoping for 13 or above for about 5 pages worth.
Have fun with modules:wave:

wtgspod

HSC
My story could go either way... Amidst all the Grandpas telling stories to their grandchildren, there's my story thats about bears, Antarctica, heaven, a girl, a war and a bucket of fish.
And yes, I managed to begin with the quote... lol!

I am so dreading modules.:bomb:

DucKy::

XDXDXD
HSC
u noe how it sez "last story"? did ur narrator die in the end? mine did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)