Security (1 Viewer)

Haaalp

HSC
Did anyone's supervisors actually check equipment? Ours made us have our watches on the desk and phones on a table in the room and that was it. They didn't make us remove water bottle labels or anything.

Jacko32

HSC
N/A
We were made to put watches on the table, phones out of the rooms (those who had them handed in and were taken to the office to get picked up later) , any liquid paper was made to put on the floor (?) and water bottle labels were not removed nor equipment checked nor ids really looked at. If you showed a card you walked in without any problems. One funny thing is, I haven't seen more talking in a exam before, so much for silence. Also it took our supervisors 25 minutes to collect our papers -.-

Haaalp

HSC
We didn't have to show any form of identification. Just walked in and sat down.

D94

HSC
N/A
No, not really. They only read the warning message and asked if anyone had anything prohibited and what not. They only really check each desk for maths and subjects with calculations, ie. they go around to each desk to ensure your calculator is one listed on the BOS website, and that there are no formulas written on it or notes on it etc.

E

Effekt

We had one of those stereotypical screechy grannies who had her pants up to her chin. She wouldn't let us enter until we all walked past her showed her what was in our hands. Had to remove labels from drink bottles and only clear drink bottles were allowed.. Ah and when we take a calculator we have to walk in with it opened.

*Then we got the whole lecture on how black pens are preferred and if you had a blue pen they would give you a black * boomerang* pen because it would come back to them.*

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
We had one of those stereotypical screechy grannies who had her pants up to her chin. She wouldn't let us enter until we all walked past her showed her what was in our hands. Had to remove labels from drink bottles and only clear drink bottles were allowed.. Ah and when we take a calculator we have to walk in with it opened.

*Then we got the whole lecture on how black pens are preferred and if you had a blue pen they would give you a black * boomerang* pen because it would come back to them.*
lolololol

HelenaJean

HSC
nope, i remember having a panic in the middle of bio because i realised my calculator and ruler had all sorts of shit written on them in white-out. t'was not an issue in the remotest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)