Seeking Experienced English Teacher (1 Viewer)

k14usmukh

HSC
Hi - I am looking for references for an experienced English Teacher - in the Epping or Hornsby/Hills District areas

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

everyleveltutoring

HSC
Hi there, I am an English, History and Studies of Religion teacher looking to advertise High School English tutoring available for Years 7-12. I teach all levels including Standard, Advanced, Extension 1 and 2. In addition to this, I teach Studies of Religion 1&2 and History (Ancient and Modern.

Having graduated in 2006, I have a great amount of experience and knowledge as I have worked as a teacher in high schools and so I know what markers are expecting. I have worked as a private English tutor for the last eight years and in various universities teaching English. I work around the Northern Suburbs and the Inner City mostly, but I can travel to most other areas.

An indication of my rates for individual students are as follows, however if you would like to book a session with a few other students, I can definitely accommodate that.

1 hour - $50
1.5 hours - $65
2 hours - $80

I can be contacted by email at everyleveltutoring@gmail.com and by phone on 0448 921 038.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)