Selling Extremely comprehensive chemistry notes; all you need to know for the HSC (1 Viewer)

janiceee

HSC
I am currently a tutor myself, however since I will be leaving Australia, I have decided to sell my notes.

These notes that I am offering to sell are extremely comprehensive. They cover every single syllabus dot point, organized in a manner where each dot point acts as a heading, with all the relevant information underneath. These notes are based upon a combination of all major chemistry textbooks and notes that I took when I was in high school.

I can assure you that these notes are all you need in order to study and excel at the HSC. Unlike a textbook, there isn’t any useless info; everything in these notes is strictly based upon the syllabus; if the syllabus doesn’t ask for it, it’s not going to be there. This is really important especially during the HSC, since you are doing at least 10 units and there really isn’t any time to learn and memorize things that are not going to be tested.

I am also offering to sell prac booklets, which is a collection of all the chemical practicals carefully written out; method (in 3rd person, past tense), risk assessment, discussion etc.

I am offering to sell notes for 3 core modules and options (Industrial Chemistry).

Each module is $25, however if you wish to buy all 3 I may consider giving discounts.

Basically, you would probably spend around $30-$40 for a tuition lesson. However I am offering to give you a whole module of extremely compressive notes for at a price less than the standard price charged per hour of tutoring.

I am more than happy to show samples of these notes.

If interested, please call/text me at 0433 567 188. You can pm me, however, I cannot guarantee I will reply as promptly as I would if you called/sms-ed me instead.

I normally would never consider selling these notes, however since I am going to be leaving Australia, I have decided I might as well share it. Please contact ASAP if you are interested; this is because I need to write in additional diagrams and equations for each set of notes.

All my students have claimed that these notes have helped immensely in their students, and this was clearly evident in them moving up rankings at school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)