SELLING NOTES - MOD HIS (90), ADV ENGLISH (90- GREAT EXPECTATIONS, MERCHANT OF VENICE) (1 Viewer)

ines.siclem

HSC
Hey everyone! I have recently finished my HSC (2022) and am selling my notes. I got a Band 6s on both Modern History and English Advanced, as well as being an All-Rounder with an ATAR of 96.6.

My Modern History notes are all hand written in summary notes covering each dot point and with historiographical evidence. I did the CORE Power and Authority, CHINA as my National Study, and Apartheid in South Africa for Change in the Modern World. These notes have been scanned to an excellent quality and are available for $5 each (might seem pricey, but these took a very very long time to make and are very good).
- Power and Authority : 14 pages
- CHINA : 13 pages
- Apartheid: 14 pages

The english notes I have on Great Expectations for Mod B and the Merchant of Venice for the Common Mod are composed of an extended breaking down of the rubric and analysis of important quotes from each chapter or scene with the corresponding language or dramatic techniques. These will be $3 for either Module.

If you're interested, please email me at ines.sicardlemaistre@gmail.com . Have a great day! 🙃

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)