Selling Textbooks and other Resources: Maths Adv, MX1, Chemistry, Physics, English Adv, SOR (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hey everyone! I'm selling a bunch of my HSC textbooks, study guides and other resources that I'm keen to get rid of ASAP. All texts are in great condition, with minimal highlighting and annotations (unless otherwise stated).

The texts available are:

Chemistry (New Syllabus)
  • Year 11 Chemistry in Focus: hardcopy ($35, RRP $79.95)
  • Year 12 Chemistry in Focus: hardcopy ($35, RRP $79.95)
  • ATAR Notes Chemistry Complete Course Notes (New Syllabus) ($20, RRP $27)
Physics (New Syllabus)
  • Year 12 Physics in Focus: hardcopy ($35, RRP $79.95)
  • ATAR Notes HSC Physics Complete Course Notes ($20, RRP $27)
  • ATAR Notes HSC Physics Topic Tests ($30, RRP $37)
  • Practical Physics for Senior Students ($15, RRP $34.95)
English Advanced (New Syllabus)
  • Fully annotated copy of The Merchant of Venice, Cambridge Student Edition ($15, RRP $16.95)
  • Fully annotated copy of Othello, Cambridge Student Edition ($15, RRP $16.95)
Studies of Religion: Living Religion Textbook (Prelim and HSC) hardcopy with three unused digital access codes. ($40, RRP $79.95)

Maths (Old Syllabus resources, but great sources of questions with many crossover topics):
  • HSC Maths in Focus - Mathematics Extension 1: ($15, bought for $85)
  • Excel Success One Mathematics HSC 2018 edition ($10, bought for $35)
  • Excel Success One Mathematics Extension 1 HSC 2018 edition ($10, bought for $35)

If you would like multiple books I am happy to arrange a great deal! I'm also happy to send through images of the books upon request.

Email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com if you're interested.

Last edited:

louisaaa01

HSC
UPDATE: Chemistry in Focus Y11, Maths and Maths Ext 1 Excel books, and The Merchant of Venice are no longer available.

I am also selling the following:
  • ATAR Notes HSC Mathematics Extension 2 Complete Course Notes 2017 - 2019 Edition ($15, bought for $27)
  • ATAR Notes HSC Mathematics Extension 2 Topic Tests 2017 - 2019 Edition ($25, bought for $37)
Both are old Syllabus resources, but are in excellent condition and offer great practice for many topics which cross over into the new Syllabus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)