Semester 1, 2008 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARX-8

HSC
Is it possible for Physiotherapy students to change their timetables?...I clicked on the 'get new timetable ' thing several times and ended up with the same thing...

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
thenothing said:
Nah, as long as it's on offer it I can't see it mattering.
awesome thanx ... i think i need to goto the centre where they help you cos im scared its gonna go all wrong lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ARX-8 said:
Is it possible for Physiotherapy students to change their timetables?...I clicked on the 'get new timetable ' thing several times and ended up with the same thing...
have you been trying to customise it or are you just clicking "get new" over and over?

JulyJones

HSC
A question about clashes. When you check your timetable does it let you know that you have clashes or is this something that you are supposed to notice yourself?

neafoo

HSC
withoutaface said:
If it's only a lecture clash just cop it and do enough reading outside of class to keep up with the subject you choose to skip.
Cheers. I fixed it all up n stuff. Got Monday-Thursday.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
i was expecting a busier first year... hope nothing went wrong =/

EDIT: actually. now i think its pretty standard.

is usyd ever going to upgrade this timetabling system?

Last edited:

lgaica

HSC
fark i had it on 3 days a week, and then when i came back it lost it and i can only manage 4 days grrr:mad:

where do i go to fix this timetable, would i have to go to administration for economics and business or somewhere else?

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I have monday afternoon, thursday morning and friday off.

So it's pretty good. A 3 day week is impossible, but that's ok. My days are more spaced out now.

Also, only one peak hour commute and it's in the morning so I can catch my slow empty train anyway.

fush

HSC
lgaica said:
fark i had it on 3 days a week, and then when i came back it lost it and i can only manage 4 days grrr:mad:

where do i go to fix this timetable, would i have to go to administration for economics and business or somewhere else?

this is easily fixed, just move that mktg tutorial to the friday or something.. if ur struggling to do it online, just go to one of the scheduled timetable changes days at madsen building, just be ready for a massive line!

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:

lol .. so many hours a week ! but we'll see how it turns out =)
yeah your timetable is pretty much the same as mine...except for a few classes like the CHEM1611 Tutorial and that BIOL10031 Lecture [weeks 11 & 13]

basically, Pharmacy students can't customise their timetables right?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

Eh. I was hoping not to have the 9am class (and what's with the two lectures for the same subject on the same day?). Also 4 hour pracs booo.

Skeeta

HSC
ARX-8 said:
If physio is anything like the other health sciences (i do speech pathology) they're all centrally timetabled, which means that everyone in the same year of your course will have exactly the same lecture times, with the only differences being tutorials (if you have any.. health sciences often dont have tutes)

And if you do have tutorials, they might all be full, which is why your timetable will not change.

morganforrest

HSC
Mine's OK except for the bitch of a lecture on a tuesday...still it works in quite well with work so I can deal with it....can't move it anyway, it only runs on a tuesday

Last edited:
HSC
I have Fridays off! Wheeeee! :D

p.s having a :D at teh end does not make me a Captain Gh3y troll, k?

veridis

droog
HSC
stupid clashes meaning i can't see my timetalbe online. not that it matters much, i'll have 4 days no matter what. no lecture before 11 so as long as i can get nice tutes i'm looking at mon-thurs 11/12-4/5

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I did some changing so now it's like
mon- 10-12
tues- 10-3
weds- 9-4
thurs- 8-1

There are too many breaks, but that's ok since I do lots of work during breaks = more free time at home. I like having afternoons off because I can have a nap, work, go to the gym or get stuff done and go to bed early. I find that if I'm at uni until 6 I don't get home til like 730-8ish, so I don't sleep until late.

The 6am wakeup is a bitch but I used to wake up at 5am every friday for work so it's not too bad. Plus it means no traffic, easy parking at the station and a seat on the train.

This semester I will sleep more/go to the gym/do assessments early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)