Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

izzy88

HSC
edit: It worked! awesome.

Class monday and wednesdays: 9 - 4 (1 hour break, on campus) 4.30-6.30 (city).

The new timetable system seems a bit easier to use as well. And you can go back and check out your timetable without it reallocating!

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone able to change one of their class times? I know there's other tutorials available, but I can't for the love of god change them.

izzy88

HSC
Anyone able to change one of their class times? I know there's other tutorials available, but I can't for the love of god change them.
Yes I was able to change a class around. Perhaps just try again in a little bit.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a feeling that the unit coordinator has designated students already into classes based on the UoS description in the handbook which mentions students split into streams so I might email him just to check.

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
Does anyone know how to get bak a lost hr of a sub

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know how to get bak a lost hr of a sub
I'm not too sure I understand what you're asking.

Edit: I also have to give credit to the Timetabling Unit at USYD for revamping the allocation system.

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I might as well get the ball rolling.

Morbo

HSC
Anybody else having trouble collecting their timetable? I keep getting an internal server error.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Most likely a server overload. Similar things happened at Macquarie when too many students were trying to make their timetables at the same time that it actually spawned its own brand of memes one night.

Best bet would be to try again later.

jet

Banned
HSC
Hi there,

I've contacted the people who are able to fix the problem, so the only thing to do now is wait.

Unfotunately, I'm not expecting anything to be fixed tonight so you may have to wait until tomorrow or perhaps Monday to collect your timetables.

fakermaker

HSC
Unfotunately, I'm not expecting anything to be fixed tonight so you may have to wait until tomorrow or perhaps Monday to collect your timetables.
With what authority do you make that claim? I'm not doubting it, but I was under the assumption that the error was a result of the website having too many connections and not being able to support the traffic.

Why not wait a few hours for the traffic to stop and try again?

jet

Banned
HSC
I work for the Timetable Unit. I'm not at liberty to say what the problem is, but it requires someone to fix it.

EDIT: On another tangent, some of you may have noticed that the website has changed dramatically compared to last Semester. I (and others) have put quite a bit of work into the new system and we'd love to hear your feedback. I'll also be taking feedback at timetable changes if you'd like to talk to us in person.

Last edited:

fakermaker

HSC
I'm not at liberty to say what the problem is
Not at liberty because you are ignorant of the cause/problem. Or not at liberty because you're not allowed to reveal the information?

Edit: Saw your edit. I'm still refreshing, because I dont believe your shit :)

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Anybody else having trouble collecting their timetable? I keep getting an internal server error.
Same. I assume you mean 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)