Semester 2 Results (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
from www.my.unsw.edu.au
Availability of Results

Friday 9 December 2005, 9am
Official Release of Results - All students will have received a results email in their student email account.

Saturday 10 December 2005, 12 noon
Results and Academic Standing letters available on myUNSW.

Review of Results

Students requiring a review of results should complete an application form and lodge it with UNSW Student Cenral with the appropriate fee by Wednesday 11 January 2006 or no later than 15 working days after the return of the piece of work.
Note that you are likely to receive the actual email sometime on the night before, ie the night of the 8th December, typically around 7pm-ish.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
damn.... thought you were going to say results were just released!!!! got my hopes up for nothing..

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Has anyone actually done a "review of results". What do they actually do once you lodge that form? Or what do you have to do prior to lodging that form, e.g. speak to your course convenor?

Has anyone done it before?

Thanks

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
Exams are just over for me. I can't believe all of you are so anxious for the results. I wished it hadn't been sooo soon.

laney

HSC
i dunno why anyone would want results :(

i can't face the reality of taking 3 subjects again next year :(

l-o-s-t

HSC
chris_c28 said:
I can't believe all of you are so anxious for the results.
Yeah I can't believe it either !

I am so terrified of my results this session, I prefer if they never come out, I keep imagining getting a heart attack while checking out my marks o_O

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Hey laney do you have vac work this summer? I plan on drowning the sorrows of my results by working...

gman03

HSC
Survivor39 said:
Has anyone actually done a "review of results". What do they actually do once you lodge that form? Or what do you have to do prior to lodging that form, e.g. speak to your course convenor?

Has anyone done it before?

Thanks
Just talk to your lecture and convince him. If your lecturer is a faggot, then still talk to him, find his weakness and attack him, followed by lauching that form. Remember you must have a strong case.... for help approach arts student who is good at essay writing. THen proof read by a law student / postgrate.

gman03

HSC
chris_c28 said:
Exams are just over for me. I can't believe all of you are so anxious for the results. I wished it hadn't been sooo soon.
It is a tradition to be waken up at 8pm (yes I sleep from 6am to 9pm in the holidays :p) by someone who shows off their WAM and then asked me to check my result and then curse at me. The fun part is make them call my mobile and keep holding the phone. Doesn't work for vodafone's free chat. Terms and conditions apply.

You can always call Jason Donavon if you don't have anything to do :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I can predict a frantic refreshing of unimail inboxes from around 6:30pm on the 8th :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I don't want my results this session. Hopefully no one is posing their results here :rolleyes:

elfm

HSC
Survivor39 said:
I don't want my results this session. Hopefully no one is posing their results here :rolleyes:
that'd be a first lol

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i got my japanese mark back for the final anyway, 34/60, gogo me

meh it was 20% anyways

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Or better yet, forward your unimail messages to something like GMail so you get notified automatically.
but you'd still refresh your gmail wouldn't you?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
do you still get your results via email even if you haven't paid the $250 for sem2? I haven't bothered to yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)