Semester I Timetable (2006) (1 Viewer)

chikkin_blob

Does anyone know when we should/must change our timetables by? Before 1st week of Semester or what?

Thx. =)

cimbom

HSC
I'm pretty sure week2 is the last time. That's what my mentor said... i don't know.

hysteria and Rafy- very similar timetables :p .
stazi- hopefully i'll be able to move ecmt1010 to thursday afternoon. fridays off.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

had to wait for 1-and-a-half-fucking-hours in my lunch break to fix this cause i had gay 'difficult clashes'

grr

but it turned out alright i suppose. it could totally be worse

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:

had to wait for 1-and-a-half-fucking-hours in my lunch break to fix this cause i had gay 'difficult clashes'

grr

but it turned out alright i suppose. it could totally be worse
omg you left like no time on tues or thurs to hang out with me :mad1:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
@ absolution*

you shouldve applied earlier. i have no time to do anything
sifnt come to bio on thursday
you know you want to

Shaking Paper

HSC

Hey! This is my new timetable, but i'm concerned about making it from class to class on time. Are there any obvious physical impossibilities on it?

Also, does it mean that I don't go to those middle two classes on Tuesday next week? (they say weeks 2-13 =/)

Lainee

HSC
Shaking Paper said:
Hey! This is my new timetable, but i'm concerned about making it from class to class on time. Are there any obvious physical impossibilities on it?

Also, does it mean that I don't go to those middle two classes on Tuesday next week? (they say weeks 2-13 =/)
Some of your long walks between classes:
Monday - Woolley to Eastern Avenue is a bit of a distance. But it's a lecture so you can afford to sneak in late.
Thursday - Woolley to Bosch is slightly closer than Woolley to Eastern Avenue, but still you might want to walk quickly. But Bosch to Eastern Avenue is definatately going to be a long one. Bosch is like off in a little cluster by itself, so getting to it is normally a bit of a walk anyway.

And yes, those tutorials start in week 2 so you don't need to go to them next week.

Libbster

HSC
my timetable is crap, 8-5 on thursdays and fridays :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Shaking Paper said:

yeah, you don't have to go class for the first week of those that say it starts 2-13. you might have trouble getting from Bosch to Eastern Avenue if you're a slow walker. other than that it should be fine from the buildings i know of. i dunno where Woolley is.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I looked at my timetable again to print it out, and its all changed from what it was originally!

Why would that be? Could i bring them a copy of the original timetable and ask them to change it back?

tennille

HSC
You should be able to change it at uni. Mine changed a bit, but it was only the weeks in which my practicals are held.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
transcendent said:
yeah, you don't have to go class for the first week of those that say it starts 2-13. you might have trouble getting from Bosch to Eastern Avenue if you're a slow walker. other than that it should be fine from the buildings i know of. i dunno where Woolley is.
the lectures usually finish 5 mts early....so bosch 2 eatern avenue shudnt be a prob even if ur a medium paced walker......even i dunno where woolley is ????:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)