Sex - Worth the wait? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
crustafa said:
I'm not the one telling people to "get f***ed and get laid" - is that not seen as trying to shove their opinion down my throat?
No one said that.

Why quote if no one said that?

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Septimus Dick said:
I don't get waiting...here is my argument.

1. Presumably you would only marry a virgin, thus by the time you are old enough to want to marry/be in a position to marry you have significantly decreased the number of potential partners as I hate to tell you mate, but most girls enjoy doing something they enjoy.

2. The STI (that's right you idiots, it has been STI for a few years now, get with the times) debate is stupid, the chances of getting an STI while using a condom is around 0.3%. You have a chance of getting hit by a car when you cross the road, but you still cross the road.

3. You need to realise that all sex is is inserting a cylindrical thing into an opening. One thing into another. That is all. People place a lot of importance on it when in fact it is a pretty basic concept. There is nothing other than physical contact.

4. Your prostitutes point is ridiculous.
A. How do you know they are unhappy?
B. If they are unhappy it is probably because they become prostitutes because they have no other choice ie. they have no other life and no where else to turn.
C. They probably don't want to be having sex, and even if something is generally good, but you don't want it, it is not going to make you happy. If you don't want anymore chocolate, but someone forces you to have more chocolate you are not going to enjoy the chocolate.

5. Your point about Jan and Billy is ridiculous. Ignorance is bliss, but it is still ignorance. People are not stupid. If I have a pizza for the first time and it tastes good, I don't then assume that I have tasted the best pizza in the world. And if the pizza tastes bad, I don't assume that other pizzas are not going to be better.

Ie. You are blinded by your faith. Wake up dude.

Studying law or something?
You're good. Very good. *Strokes bumfluff*

I can learn a lot from you.

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Septimus Dick said:
4. Sure it's not romantic for a guy to say to his wife "I love you SO much that i have waited my entire life to have sex with you". - Yeah, heaps romantic, i'm sure she'll swoon when he splatters all over her silk nightly after awkwardly missing the mark.
kthnx.
Holy shit. I love you. Are we related or something?

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Where do we draw the line?! We draw the line at 'connection'. You can have a total spiritual connection without being married, I mean, why wait if you already love each other like how married couples love each other? Why wait if you are as committed as married couples are? Why wait until you're legally together? Does it have to be so superficial if you are already committed in your souls? Why wait until you have the consent from somebody else then?

Crustafa, I really, really admire your determination, you are obviously one of those rare men who still follow God's words, even if you're not a Christian (I didn't notice you mention that lol). I wanted to be like you too, even though I'm a Buddhist, which also states the same thing. You are one of those rare people who still know, understand and accept the biblical version, the true version of love. The world has changed, it has been corrupted, humanity is decaying, yet you've not.

It is beautiful, what you are attempting to show us, teach us, even if it is a futile move. I look up to you, I admire you. I understand you COMPLETELY, but you've also got to understand me...as well as the rest of BOS. I admit that you may stand way above me and the rest of us on the morality scale, but it doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't moral. I certainly know that I'm moral, by that looooong post that I'd made before - I absolutely don't fool around, holy, I've only decided to give myself to someone after already knowing them for 6 years of my life and will continue to know him for many, many years to come. I'd like absolute acceptance, if someone is not being completely loved 'cos she's not a virgin, then, well...*weeps* that's plainly tragic. If my future husband cannot accept me as I am, then it wouldn't be worth it.

...and holy again, I don't even say 'have sex'...I say 'make love' instead, that is one aspect of the 'connection'.

One really important question though, how would you feel if your wife isn't a virgin like yourself when you marry...and are you one of those men who still look for the 'blood on the sheets' proof?

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Where do we draw the line?! We draw the line at 'connection'. You can have a total spiritual connection without being married, I mean, why wait if you already love each other like how married couples love each other? Why wait if you are as committed as married couples are? Why wait until you're legally together? Does it have to be so superficial if you are already committed in your souls? Why wait until you have the consent from somebody else then?

Crustafa, I really, really admire your determination, you are obviously one of those rare men who still follow God's words, even if you're not a Christian (I didn't notice you mention that lol). I wanted to be like you too, even though I'm a Buddhist, which also states the same thing. You are one of those rare people who still know, understand and accept the biblical version, the true version of love. The world has changed, it has been corrupted, humanity is decaying, yet you've not.

It is beautiful, what you are attempting to show us, teach us, even if it is a futile move. I look up to you, I admire you. I understand you COMPLETELY, but you've also got to understand me...as well as the rest of BOS. I admit that you may stand way above me and the rest of us on the morality scale, but it doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't moral. I certainly know that I'm moral, by that looooong post that I'd made before - I absolutely don't fool around, holy, I've only decided to give myself to someone after already knowing them for 6 years of my life and will continue to know him for many, many years to come. I'd like absolute acceptance, if someone is not being completely loved 'cos she's not a virgin, then, well...*weeps* that's plainly tragic. If my future husband cannot accept me as I am, then it wouldn't be worth it.

...and holy again, I don't even say 'have sex'...I say 'make love' instead, that is one aspect of the 'connection'.

One really important question though, how would you feel if your wife isn't a virgin like yourself when you marry...and are you one of those men who still look for the 'blood on the sheets' proof?
YOU POST SUCH SHIT

nwatts

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:

YOU POST SUCH SHIT

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Can I just very casually mention that at least I can say what I think and that I am not afraid of it?! Unlike many people I know, who are sooo protective of what they think and feel, and/or are so arrogant about it, and are refusing to be sensible and may I mention, nice, when their thoughts might not even be worth a damn either...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Crustafa, I really, really admire your determination, you are obviously one of those rare men who still follow God's words
I'm not even going to go into how fucking stupid that is. I'm just going to bold it, and laugh at it and you.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
I'm not even going to go into how fucking stupid that is. I'm just going to bold it, and laugh at it and you.
I'm going to laugh along with you.

crustafa

HSC
Septimus Dick said:
if two people who have never had sex before wait until marriage - both would be perfectly content with each other. - Disproved as it is naive and stupid. People know what feels good.
naive and stupid? Have you talked to people who've waited? Do you know if they have been disappointed? I'm sure they'd figure sex out. I'm sure if they loved each other enough to take a life long vow then chances are they'd be able to work at good sex. i know people who have regretted sex, yet i know no-one who has regretted waiting

Septimus Dick said:
Sure it's not romantic for a guy to say to his wife "I love you SO much that i have waited my entire life to have sex with you". - Yeah, heaps romantic, i'm sure she'll swoon when he...blah blah blah
Firstly. I'm not trying to impress you, hence i don't care what you think.

Secondly. I don't care. Why? Because i KNOW that my wife will appreciate the fact that i have waited until marriage, because she will be on the same wavelength as me. I wouldn't marry someone who didn't have the same value system. i'm not saying my values are superior to those aruond me, rather they are different.

Septimus Dick said:
The belief that sex is more than a physical act, but also spiritual/emotional - Sex is a purely physical act. Admittedly strong emotions make it better, but it is still just a physical thing when there are no emotions attached. And just because you do it just for the physical once, it doesn't mean you can never do it emotionally/spiritually the next time.
What grounds are you basing all this on? Your opinion? i'm aware that i'm unable to prove that there is a spiritual aspect to sex, just as you are unable to prove it isn't spiritual. so maybe we'll just disagree there.

Septimus Dick said:
Also, as i said earlier, you are going to have a hard time finding a virgin to marry in your mid twenties. And she'll probably be a lowie when you do find her. Then, because she is a virgin you will feel a compulsion to marry her because there really aren't too many out there. Is that true love?
Don't assume you know what's going to happen. don't assume there aren't decent Christian girls who are abstaining as well.

thanks for assuming, and then attacking. appreciate that. in your assumption you may have overlooked the fact that i do have an attractive girlfriend. Yes we're waiting. if nothing happens. no regrets. If something does, still no regrets. then there's the other couples i know. happily married. they abstained.

nwatts

HSC
AsyLum said:
hahaha fucking hell

this thread is gold

lengy

HSC
God's words.... bahahahahahahahaha that's gold.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Does ANYONE wait until they're married to have sex these days? I'm just curious. What are the advantages of waiting until marriage? What are the advantages of not waiting? What are the disadvantages of both?

Let me know.
crustafa said:
thanks for assuming, and then attacking. appreciate that. in your assumption you may have overlooked the fact that i do have an attractive girlfriend. Yes we're waiting. if nothing happens. no regrets. If something does, still no regrets. then there's the other couples i know. happily married. they abstained.
So did you want opinions to tell you that you were in the wrong, so that you could defend the fact you weren't getting any? Or were you merely trying to show us how your spirituality has shown to you the 'true' light, and that by not creaming your pants, it makes the big guy upstairs cream his? I think its pretty clear you had no intention of entertaining thoughts to the contrary of your own beliefs, and much rather tried to evoke a response in a bid to chastise or 'convert' us to your way of thinking.

If you want to have sex, go for it. If not don't. There is no commandment or law (unless they're under 16) forbidding sex between two consenting adults (don't know the age for homosexual couples but I'd doubt you'd be too big on that shit either would you). Heck why not stop there, if your girlfriend is making the rivers run red, you best get out of the house, otherwise you'd be SINNING

Oh forgot:

Thanks for assuming we care. olol!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
crustafa said:
naive and stupid? Have you talked to people who've waited? Do you know if they have been disappointed? I'm sure they'd figure sex out. I'm sure if they loved each other enough to take a life long vow then chances are they'd be able to work at good sex. i know people who have regretted sex, yet i know no-one who has regretted waiting

Firstly. I'm not trying to impress you, hence i don't care what you think.

Secondly. I don't care. Why? Because i KNOW that my wife will appreciate the fact that i have waited until marriage, because she will be on the same wavelength as me. I wouldn't marry someone who didn't have the same value system. i'm not saying my values are superior to those aruond me, rather they are different.

What grounds are you basing all this on? Your opinion? i'm aware that i'm unable to prove that there is a spiritual aspect to sex, just as you are unable to prove it isn't spiritual. so maybe we'll just disagree there.

Don't assume you know what's going to happen. don't assume there aren't decent Christian girls who are abstaining as well.

You are not worth arguing with.

You have let your own opinions blind you and you have closed off yourself to being at all swayed.

You did not start this thread to weigh up other peoples opinions and let them enlighten your understanding more, you did it to preach facetious and irrational propaganda.

Your posts are a joke to read. For entertainments sake I do hope you continue posting.

I'll leave you with this, I hope you understand it.

If I were to judge all christians on this one communication with you, I would assume that all christians were close minded, irrational and self aggrandising.

If I met someone who had met 20 christians, and they say "no, not all christians are like that, he is just a one off moron, some are nice and intelligent", should I then respond "no, you are wrong. From my experience with one christian they are all stupid and I will hereafter believe that all christians are stupid based on my knowledge of one".

Now, if i did that I would be naive and stupid, wouldn't I?

Think about it.

Have nice life, and remember that while you're praying, and in church, my hands are all over some beautiful brunette as we make passionate love in a bubble bath...or short of that I am masturbating (sunday mornings I am always a little worked up).

Now say your prayers and you'll go to heaven.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
crustafa said:
Because i KNOW that my wife will appreciate the fact that i have waited until marriage, because she will be on the same wavelength as me. I wouldn't marry someone who didn't have the same value system. i'm not saying my values are superior to those aruond me, rather they are different.
Actually, if my boyfriend said that to me...or my husband whatever, I'd be like, "WTF ARE YOU NUTS??? Let's go sex NOW". You're wedding night sex is going to be incredibly stressful.

But anyway...that's your opinion. I'm just merely stating that not ALL girls find guys abstaining from sex beautiful and romantic.

edit: oh and i remember u making a comment about how, because prostitutes are "depressed" that must mean pre-marital sex = bad too. Ug, bad equation. You cannot associate prostitutes with depression and that's because of sex/their line of job. It's two totally different things. It's a JOB for them. Prostitution isn't a bad thing for society - because I'd rather a dirty old man sleep with a prostitute than with the 9 yo boy down the road. By suggesting that prostitutes (or whores, sluts, whatever YOU want to call them) are such names because they like sex, then you are suggesting that girls/boys who like sex are also prostitutes, or sluts, or whores.

Omg i'm a whore. So sue me.

Last edited:
L

littlewing69

Cykologi_gal said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

T

Testpilot

Can I just point out that the religous argument/justification for your actions is absolute crap. What would Jesus do? He'd fuck a woman named Mary Magdalene. Also I'm sure that every priest is not celibate, I mean half of them are so horny they screw the alter boys.

See your religion does give you the moral high ground doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)