She's The Man? (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Hi guys!

Has anyone seen this movie? I plan on going to Burwood tomorrow to watch it but not sure if its good. The plot seems ok though

Viola Johnson (Amanda Bynes) had her own good reasons for disguising herself as her twin brother Sebastian (James Kirk) and enrolling in his place at his new boarding school, Illyria Prep. She was counting on Sebastian being AWOL from school as he tried to break into the music scene in London. What she didn't count on was falling in love with her hot roommate, Duke (Channing Tatum), who in turn only has eyes for the beautiful Olivia (Laura Ramsey). Making matters worse, Olivia is starting to fall for Sebastian, who--for reasons Olivia couldn¿t begin to guess--appears to be the sensitive type of guy she'd always dreamed of meeting. If things weren't complicated enough, the real Sebastian has come back from London two days earlier than expected and arrives on campus having no clue that he's been replaced...by his own twin sister.

santaslayer

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Hi guys!

Has anyone seen this movie? I plan on going to Burwood tomorrow to watch it but not sure if its good. The plot seems ok though
Its OK, twas better than Scary Movie 4.

Typical guy is very much stereotyped. Essential for movie of course.

katy-g

HSC
My friends 12 year old sister loved it.

I think its very much a teen chick flick.

Sofstar

HSC
It's pretty predictable but it's funny and if you're a sucker for hot guys then this is the movie.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
Hi guys!

See my note up above. This movie is based on shakespeare's 12th night.

Kulazzi

HSC
Ian McAlpin said:
See my note up above. This movie is based on shakespeare's 12th night.
note? :confused: Anyways, they acknowledged in the beginning that it was adapted from shakespeare's 12th night.

Pretty good movie, allows a good chuckle here and there "waddup?", but as above, typical teen flick movie. I enjoyed it thoroughly throughout the whole movie :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha i luvd this movie...t'was sooooo funny...cudnt stop laughing

"Chubby"

HSC
loved this flick, it was one of the movies where i did not have to look at my mobile for the time. Lol

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
yeah i saw that today!
thought it was pretty gooooooood!

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
it was more entertaining when i saw it cause of the guy in the row in front of us. movies can be better depending on whos there at the time (well, ok it doesn't change the movie in any way, but it can change how you think of certain parts).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)