Shoes yeah (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I love shoes, show me your shoes.

Shoes are the best, doesn't matter how fat you are (except really fat) or skinny you are. You can always buy sweet shoes.

Shoes are a look into the soul. Show me your shoes and I'll tell you who you are.

Also I just want to look at shoes. And tell some of you off for having awful shoes and praise the nice shoes.

shoes shoes shoes

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Those are nice shoes Lolsmith. Black converse will never go out of style. They are eclectic and versatile. They however are bad for your feet and don't provide much lumber support. So you are obviously not very sporty. Converse shoes are cheaply made but are nicely cut and are comfortable and easy to wear.

You are an easy going guy who isn't very sporty and you should really invest in some more shoes because converse don't go with everything.

Also you pinky toe manages to escape through the canvas if you're anything like me.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Cheesecake, you are one of the boys. Although not the popular boys just the normal boys. You are pretty sporty and like to go for long walks with your dog.

You're a brand whore but you only stick to a couple of key brands of choice. You love being a little quirky and colourful but only in your shoes. Everything else you wear is pretty stock standard.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Cheesecake, you are one of the boys. Although not the popular boys just the normal boys. You are pretty sporty and like to go for long walks with your dog.

You're a brand whore but you only stick to a couple of key brands of choice. You love being a little quirky and colourful but only in your shoes. Everything else you wear is pretty stock standard.
Haha fairly accurate, don't have a dog though

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i just can't leave home without these

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Kaz these are my favourite shoes so far. Nice slimline cut, eclectic colours. Diesel is a good brand who as far as I know isn't widely known for their shoes. You're an Individual but you also want something that goes with everything.

You care about your appearance but like to be easily put together. You're pretty casual and these shoes are perfect for uni or about town. You are an easy going guy with an eclectic sense of style.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have these, but the inside is grey (and there's no yellow stripe on the white sole thing... it's all white):

Hopefully these shoes will fare better than the last pair of shoes I got - which met an untimely end after being drowned in beer at Oktoberfest. =(

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Shadowdude, always looking for acceptence you have chosen a classic nike shoes in muted colours. Following the heard in your dress allows you to blend in with the crowd and wow with your personality. You are not particularly fussed with what you wear but won't wear something you dislike.

Your mother still does most of your shopping but you are breaking out on your own and wanting to try something a little more daring. Just like you, always ready for something new but wary of the consequences!

onur91

HSC
N/A

What I mainly wear.

I wear something really similar to this, just the pattern is a little different. Only wear it if i'm just going down to the shops and can't be stuffed doing up laces on the chucks.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Those are nice shoes Lolsmith. Black converse will never go out of style. They are eclectic and versatile. They however are bad for your feet and don't provide much lumber support. So you are obviously not very sporty. Converse shoes are cheaply made but are nicely cut and are comfortable and easy to wear.

You are an easy going guy who isn't very sporty and you should really invest in some more shoes because converse don't go with everything.

Also you pinky toe manages to escape through the canvas if you're anything like me.
what else would you recommend, young lady

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A

What I mainly wear.

I wear something really similar to this, just the pattern is a little different. Only wear it if i'm just going down to the shops and can't be stuffed doing up laces on the chucks.
You don't really care too much about what you wear which is obvious by the high tops (only hipster girls/lesbians/emo/psuedopunks wear them anymore. Same thing applies to you as applies to losmith.

You'd shop at payless if you liked something you found. You're easy going and cuddly but also very conservative.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
what else would you recommend, young lady
Any nice slim fit "trainers" in leather or suede.

And also some actual shoes. Like plimsolls or trap shoes or saddle shoes.

If you are in love with converse these would be suitable to mix things up.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Graney you are the quintesential quiet sporty nerd. A rarity it is to find someone so fitness inclined with no aesthetics. You do sport for the feeling it gives you and the need for a personal goal. You don't romaticise about aesthetics however you are quite chuffed at their results.

You are a schizophrenic who needs some better shoes and to let go and shake your booty and let the ladies see the real ladies man you are.

onur91

HSC
N/A
You don't really care too much about what you wear which is obvious by the high tops (only hipster girls/lesbians/emo/psuedopunks wear them anymore. Same thing applies to you as applies to losmith.

You'd shop at payless if you liked something you found. You're easy going and cuddly but also very conservative.
Actually fairly accurate. Don't care what I wear if I think it looks nice and is comfy. Know the high-tops are hipsterish, but again, don't care.

hahaha wow at the payless part, i actually bought the airwalk shoes there. Put them on, and they were comfy as hell.
and hell yes i'm easy going and cuddly, i'm a goddamned bear. Somewhat conservative, yes. What can i say, i enjoy the way things are, change isn't needed.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC

+ lows in all black, all grey (i selling dese one)

+ sum that i've never worn and wanna sell

wHITE SnEAKS FOR EVERY OCCASion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got da white sneakz on lockk, but my derby game weak!!!!!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Any nice slim fit "trainers" in leather or suede.

And also some actual shoes. Like plimsolls or trap shoes or saddle shoes.

If you are in love with converse these would be suitable to mix things up.
no I'm not particularly in love with converse, bought them on a whim before the july 2010 meat, they're just flexible(?) in terms of looking decent with anything, especially given the colour

what does plimsoll mean

EDIT: could you recommend other specific shoes that I could buy rite nao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)