Should I apply for law transfer again? (1 Viewer)

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I'm going into my second year of media and communications at Sydney University. I'm a third year uni student, but I transferred from arts to media after my first year. I tried applying for law transfer this year but unfortunately my application was unsuccessful despite having a 77 WAM.

I was wondering if I should apply again after the end of this year. I'm taking some units which I'm hoping would help me attain an HD WAM.

I know some of you might suggest I finish my first degree and then enrol in PG law (JD). But I'm worried I won't get a CSP place. Plus, I'd rather finish my degrees concurrently rather than finish my media degree, and then enrol in law.

The con of me transferring into law after this year would be that I would be a year behind. However, if possible, I could take some more law units in summer school to catch-up. But I'm not to sure if this is possible or if the units would be available.

engineering

HSC
N/A
Applications for usyd internal degree change cost $0. What have you got to lose? You don't have to accept if successful.

theboo

HSC
hey, i was hoping to transfer into usyd law as well from an arts to arts/law. Was wondering i you applied and/or got accepted?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)