Should virginity be regarded as a virtue in modern society? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: About hymen existence

Alright but what happens if I break my hymen seal with a tampon?
Am I still a virgin?

Please don't drown me, Sir.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

A virtue for both men and women? I think it already is for one, not the other.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

boris said:
Alright but what happens if I break my hymen seal with a tampon?
Am I still a virgin?

Please don't drown me, Sir.
oh man, i wish i wrote the answers to those dolly questions.

"IS YOUR TAMPON A PENIS??? NO?! THEN STFU"

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad

Wait wait. People actually use tampons? o_O

I dont think I know any girls that use tampons. At least, all the asian girls I know use pads..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

I hardly see how it's virtuous to deprive yourself of a pleasurable experience because of some completely arbitrary moral value.

boris

Banned
HSC

Anyway, srs answer.

No.

But then again, I'm biased ;)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

withoutaface said:
I hardly see how it's virtuous to deprive yourself of a pleasurable experience because of some completely arbitrary moral value.
It increases the value of the experience?

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad

Even so, I dont think I'd ever go out with someone that wasnt a virgin. I guess I'm the more traditional asianness. o_O

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

SpinCobra said:
Even so, I dont think I'd ever go out with someone that wasnt a virgin. I guess I'm the more traditional asianness. o_O
how would you know the girl you're dating is a virgin unless she tells you? you wouldn't find out until after you'd been going out for a while unless your idea of light converstation is "hi, i'm jim. is your hymen intact?"

boris

Banned
HSC

SpinCobra said:
Are you a virgin?

I'm assuming yes.

What makes you think this? Are non virgins percieved as more diseased? Srs question.

What is it about virginity that makes somebody pure. Unless you're a Bible toting WBC member, what significance does onces virginity have to them?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
how would you know the girl you're dating is a virgin unless she tells you? you wouldn't find out until after you'd been going out for a while unless your idea of light converstation is "hi, i'm jim. is your hymen intact?"
keke

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC

I can tell you now, being a virgin is not a virtue if you're a guy.

In fact, unless you're 15 or younger, it's not really a virtue for a girl, either, as long as she's not a slut?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

boris said:
Are you a virgin?

I'm assuming yes.

What makes you think this? Are non virgins percieved as more diseased? Srs question.

What is it about virginity that makes somebody pure. Unless you're a Bible toting WBC member, what significance does onces virginity have to them?
nah, i just have an extremely small penis

boris

Banned
HSC

Captain Gh3y said:
nah, i just have an extremely small penis
Since when has that been a hindrance? There's a billion Chinese people mang, they're doing something right.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

I think there's something to be said for faithfulness and monogamy. If you’ve spent a long time together and know and love the person deeply, what better sign of trust and commitment to the unique bond you share?

What else IS there?
Surely this isnt just religious.

boris

Banned
HSC

Yes but faithfulness and monogomy can be achieved when neither parties are still virgins.

I just find humans are too sexual by nature to have one sexual partner for their entire lifetimes. I wholeheartedly endorse monogomy in a relationship, but I also support people getting their random freak on.

I think sex is also very important in the bonding of two people. It's the most intimate act you can have with another person, and I can't understand why some people would want to abstain from that.

Anybody who says sex is not important in a relationship is a LIAR.

Just wear a condom k kids?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

boris said:
Since when has that been a hindrance? There's a billion Chinese people mang, they're doing something right.
if i'm not her first she'll know how small i rly am :(

also, thanks to the one child (baby daughter drowning) policy there will soon be millions of single chinese men roaming the globe in search of a partner coz there's none in china ^^

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

boris said:
I think sex is also very important in the bonding of two people. It's the most intimate act you can have with another person, and I can't understand why some people would want to abstain from that.

Anybody who says sex is not important in a relationship is a LIAR.
I would say that there's nothing MORE important to a relationship. It is the height, the climax. The moment that is cheapened, the less fullfilling other relationships will be. And the more shallow and selfish YOU will be.

boris

Banned
HSC

Iron said:
I would say that there's nothing MORE important to a relationship. It is the height, the climax. The moment that is cheapened, the less fullfilling other relationships will be. And the more shallow and selfish YOU will be.
Meh. I think there is sex (with that person you met the other day) and then there is the sex you have in a relationship.
I don't think one night stands cheapen the experience, and if anything I would argue that they drive the desire to have a meaningful relationship further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)