SIGMA > ACE ????? (FOR PHYSICS) (1 Viewer)

c8

HSC
Ive heard really good things about sigma and apparently a lot of people from baulkham hills go there but ace is also very popular

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
The thing with a tutoring centre like ACE is it all depends on who you get as a teacher as there will be different tutors as it is not all one person tutoring the classes, so you have to factor that in. Their materials are probably excellent as well but that's an important thing to factor in

At Sigma there is only one person teaching the classes and he is very experienced from the things I have heard about him and also extremely dedicated which is also important. Therefore you could be assured that all the classes would be of high quality, which you wouldn't know about ACE given the teachers experience could vary.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
What's good about them?
The teacher is really good and he's a HSC marker, but the resources are really good too. Goes really in depth with content which I believe is essential to get high 90s in science subjects, and incorporates many HSC questions as practice, especially tricky ones.

dasfas

HSC
The teacher is really good and he's a HSC marker, but the resources are really good too. Goes really in depth with content which I believe is essential to get high 90s in science subjects, and incorporates many HSC questions as practice, especially tricky ones.
What makes the resources good though. What makes it better than the free stuff online eg. khan academy / organic chemistry tutor / other free hsc notes such as conquer hsc

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
What makes the resources good though. What makes it better than the free stuff online eg. khan academy / organic chemistry tutor / other free hsc notes such as conquer hsc
Not sure I haven't checked out those resources you listed, but the notes are really in depth (which is essential for high 90s) and include many good HSC questions to practice, including tricky/hard ones. Also weekly homework that gets marked is nice as well as practice exams (which are common with many tutoring places ofc).

idkkdi

HSC
Not sure I haven't checked out those resources you listed, but the notes are really in depth (which is essential for high 90s) and include many good HSC questions to practice, including tricky/hard ones. Also weekly homework that gets marked is nice as well as practice exams (which are common with many tutoring places ofc).
more in depth than textbooks such as jac and surfing?

s97127

HSC
i have a questions: do year 12 students share resources from coaching colleges with each other? Let's say i go to ACE, my friend go to Sigma and then we share resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)