sigma vs zhangs for physics (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
which is better in terms of price, value, content, teachers and such?

i need to make a decision quickly for the early bird discounts lol

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
But apparently theres hsc markers that work there, I'm guessing thats why they r so expensive

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Have you gone yourself? I was going to go to sigma anyways but then I saw Kevin wang goes to zhangs, kind of lead me to think zhangs are doing better.

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you gone yourself? I was going to go to sigma anyways but then I saw Kevin wang goes to zhangs, kind of lead me to think zhangs are doing better.
Just because he went to zhangs (chemistry, not physics) doesn’t necessarily mean Zhangs may be good for you. For example, Kevin Wang tied first with Lachlan Harris for chemistry (and he also came first for physics). Lachlan went to Matrix (on Demand) for those subjects.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I’ve heard better things about sigma than Zhang’s so I guess it’s all up to the person studying there? I don’t think kevin wang tying first for chemistry immediately correlates to Zhang’s being the better centre as alot of the students who go there would score very highly regardless of where they went. I think like nearly all of them go to very highly ranked selective schools (ruse, nsb, etc)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I already do on Demand matrix
But I was looking for F2F classes with a different company bc some teachers in Matrix don't explain the content as they rush through it word for word on their textbook, and eventually I feel that I'd be better off reading off the notes than listen to their videos

kkk579

hello
HSC
But I think the best thing to do is go to their trial lessons (if they have one) and see which one fits your preferred learning style/environment.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Really? I thought sigma was the best centre for physics, amongst these forums I haven’t seen anyone say anything bad about the teaching
I think the key that person was saying was that they r 'overpriced'. I've seen their fb, I'd say the environment isn't for everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)