sigur ros anyone? (1 Viewer)

evenstar

do you really have to be over 18? that really sucks because i am in love with them now!

did anyone watch csi on tuesday night? they were playing sigur ros' svenf g englar! while the dead body was being examined =)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
Still ill was the guy i was going to go to the concert with, but we're still both under 18
fuck fuck mother motmer fuck
i went to buy the tix today, the chick said that they *might* check photo ID but it's not definite. i think if you look young they'll check you. do u look young?

if not, and you really want to go, all you need is photo ID which isn't that hard to do a fakey these days.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
well, ive been listening to mum for over a year now
*claims musical superiority*

is this all my life has come to?

GJ_JOE

blood brother
sigur ros is too weird for my liking, the guys voice creeps me out
however, i recently heard a cover of 'ny batteri' done by thursday - they give the track so much energy, i love it!

HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
sigur ros is too weird for my liking, the guys voice creeps me out
however, i recently heard a cover of 'ny batteri' done by thursday - they give the track so much energy, i love it!
are they that weird?

well I guess the guy sounds like he's been castrated, but he still sounds great, in an androgynous sorta way.... probably one of the my favourite vocalists....

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I'm a big fan of Sigur Ros and I own ()...but none of their other albums....I do, however, have a lot of the stuff off their website that I've downloaded in the past. My favourite song at the mo' is probably Untitled #1, but in the past, my favourite was always Leit Af Lifi. Big call out to Untitled #4 (The Nothing Song) as well...that song is all class.

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
2 massive resurrects :p.
What's the best album? I have Takk. Should I get () or Ágætis byrjun - I'm thinking (). And what about Saeglopur? I like that one.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Ágætis byrjun, you wont regret that purchase. () is alright, I like it for a few tracks like the nothing song, but Ágætis byrjun is just aurally beautiful in my opinion, my favourite record of theirs.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Theres a song Sven-de-something. Thats awesome. Saeglopur is awesome. Sorglega. Umm, GLOSOLI. and Hoppipolla.

olay

HSC
I agree with biomic, Ágætis byrjun hands down!

I saw sigur ros last yr (or the yr before??) and they are amazing live. I can't believe so little of their stuff is actually electronic. I've gotta say though, i need to be in the mood to listen to them, otherwise it makes me sleepy.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
They're playing in Melbourne in two weeks. Fuck I hate Melbournians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)