Since finishing exams do you feel somewhat lost??? (1 Viewer)

slurpzz1

HSC
For those who have finished your exams is it everything you expected it to feel like?
-Happiness
-No stress
-FREEDOM!!!

amongst those emotions is anyone else a little like myself and having this overwhelming feeling of 'WOW... its finally over' ....basically i can do anything i want.. no more homework, no assessments and most of all NO EXAMS!.... it's just over.

i don't know if its just me having this reaction as i literally ended today, i guess its all just finally hitting me that i am no longer a student... but a 'macca's chick' haha..

ahh 5 glorious months of freedom! then hitting uni..or what ever avenue life takes me ;)

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
ugh..2 more.. and then i shall ponder about my situation in life. and then procrastinate it on BoS and see what people think :p

KGZ9

HSC
2 more exam, then it's time to live life.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
no more homework, no assessments and most of all NO EXAMS!.... it's just over.
Exactly 120 days until you start uni where you'll get more homework, more assessments, and more exams. Mwhahahahahahaa

TorMental

HSC
Get bored and then await for atar. Then feel bad. Then get over it? Lol.

HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly 120 days until you start uni where you'll get more homework, more assessments, and more exams. Mwhahahahahahaa
This. And university will go at a faster rate in comparison with the HSC.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
This. And university will go at a faster rate in comparison with the HSC.
Really fast :'(. I just wanna go back to high school :\.

LOL jks, I love skipping lectures.

jamesfirst

HSC
For those who have finished your exams is it everything you expected it to feel like?
-Happiness
-No stress
-FREEDOM!!!

amongst those emotions is anyone else a little like myself and having this overwhelming feeling of 'WOW... its finally over' ....basically i can do anything i want.. no more homework, no assessments and most of all NO EXAMS!.... it's just over.

i don't know if its just me having this reaction as i literally ended today, i guess its all just finally hitting me that i am no longer a student... but a 'macca's chick' haha..

ahh 5 glorious months of freedom! then hitting uni..or what ever avenue life takes me ;)
Not unless you're going to uni dude...

4 years of torture

dudsmlc

HSC
I am feeling liberated. Definitely feels like a massive burden has been lifted. I am just enjoying it and taking it as it comes. However, I am sensing uni will be stressful again....just gives you more choice on whether you actually rock up or not...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)