Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC

Tenax Propositi and Xargon, THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED (same topic) - and Xargon, i've corrected your spelling :p

- bubz ;D

Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

lengstar

HSC
i said yes to the first girl that wanted to go out ROFL

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
meh. well i've been single for over two and a half years, can hardly what its' like to be in a relationship anymore :p nightly three-hour phone calls, sharing ice creams, 5201314s.... ok so maybe i can remember a little bit :p

lengstar

HSC
lol bubz... those kinda relationships sound gay...just i'm not into the whole talking thing...sharing ice creams sounds like a nice concept but that chinky thing is weird

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
If you have high standards Tenax, I don't think part of the characteristic would be making the first move. There's probably a numbe rof girls interested, but their expecting what you are..for the other to make the first move.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i say make the move.. esp when it feels right.. i use to wait .. and id prolly never hav met some of the people in my life.. friends, gf's, etc if i didnt..

single atm.. but lots of friends to keep me company.. :)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Chand said:
If you have high standards Tenax, I don't think part of the characteristic would be making the first move. There's probably a numbe rof girls interested, but their expecting what you are..for the other to make the first move.

yeah, that prob happens... and plus, i cant read signals unless they are extremely overt. some girls are overly flirtatious by nature anyway, as am i, so it prob doesnt mean anything... it'd be so embarrassing if i misread soemthing.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
yeah, that prob happens... and plus, i cant read signals unless they are extremely overt. some girls are overly flirtatious by nature anyway, as am i
Thats probably a problem for the girls as well, they can't tell if your serious or not either. I guess in the end you have to decide to take the risk or tone down your over flirtatious act to see who's really interested.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ive never had a serious relationship

mostly because when i became interested in those things i didnt have the time :)
but when the HSC finishes ill be keeping my eyes open :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm single and I absolutely hate it. Though I am waiting for someone, so when he comes back I'm going to try my hardest :D

Auto Wah

Tenax Propositi said:
Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
Wow dude, i thought i'm the only one like that. But i fit in nicely in your situation.

twiddla

I'm kinda single well this as my first real relationship has been put on hold till after the hsc - but do u tell girls that u don't make the first move and they'll usually drop the hint - most girls u ask out will usually still want to be friends after u ask them out so don't feel scared

Winston

HSC
HAHA don't worry being single's alright, you're free! :D... lol if anything happens then it's gonna happen... i'm sure eventually someone in uni will make a move on you heh.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I have been single all my life.
I have never been kissed.
blah blah blah

It can wait till after hsc.
dont worry, kissing is over rated.. and you're right, it can wait- its not like it's a life altering experience or anything

As for me, i've had the opportunities but i havn't been in a relationship for a whie- im not that fussed, when it happens it happens.. i can just perve lots in the meantime :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah the first kiss is absolutely awful in 97% of all cases. you gotta keep practicing then it becomes a lot of fun.

Me, i've been single for 3 months now. The whole enjoying single life thing is wearing a bit thin so i've started 'hunting' again :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
lucky you...my first (french) kiss was terrible :( all slobbery and stuff, most of it was my fault too...

but im awesome now :D

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, My first was all awkward and messy. Then I was but a learner, now I am the master :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Aw, my first kiss was the best! It's like one of my best memories.

Though, I'm single now. I semi enjoy it, but I still miss some of the stuff... like having someone to hug at the end of the day and ask how you were.... and all that... :(

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
I have been single all my life.
I have never been kissed.
blah blah blah

It can wait till after hsc.
hehe yeah, you could always kiss your crush after your final hsc exam - and use that as an excuse (provided he's not taken - tho all the more fun i say) then you could ask him to your formal, both of you have a kick ass night and spend the rest of the summer making out at schoolies or smth...i only speak from imaginative experience of course ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)