Skrzynecki People! How many poems did you talk about and which ones?? (1 Viewer)

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
I only got time to talk in depth about St Pats and Felicks... I wrote that i was going to talk about Ancestors but at the end I was running out of time and had to talk about my RM.

Otherwise I thought the poems were easy to talk about with the question!
Thoughts?

fayad158

Banned
HSC
i rote about Feliks and Postcard in detail as i thought it would be better then doing 3 in less detail i thought the question suited my essay quite well

Liyo

HSC
Feliks Skrzynecki and Post Card.

No more skrzynecki poems forever! WOOHOO!

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC
Did in the folk museum, post card and migrant hostel.

Was happy with the question, fitted perfectly with the first two and quite well with migrant hostel with my memorised essay.

mamoz

HSC
i wrote about 3 poems + 1 related text =)
- Migrant Hostel
- In the folk museum
- Feliks Skrzynecki

Kikkoman

HSC
I did In the Folk Museum and Migrant Hostel, plus one related. I figured it might be a bit too imbalanced and overwhelming to do 3 poems.

TaraBella

HSC
I did 10 Mary Street and Post card

:/ I think I went pretty well actually.

missgraceful

What a joke..
HSC
I wrote about
-10 Mary St
-In The Folk Museum
-Postcard
+ ONE related
-8 pages.

Rainie

HSC
I wrote about St Patrick's College & Feliks Skrzynecki + one related.

X-terc

HSC
N/A
I wrote 3
10 Mary St
Migrant Hostel
Postcard

+ 1 related text

11 pages with size 16 font of my writing lololol

niloony

HSC
I only got time to talk in depth about St Pats and Felicks... I wrote that i was going to talk about Ancestors but at the end I was running out of time and had to talk about my RM.
Lol i was prepared for St Pats and Feliks but since our teacher had gone over ancestors on the last proper day of school i ended up doing it as well :dog:

driaxx

HSC
I did St. Pat's and Ancestors - both fit in pretty well actually I think everyone who did Skrzynecki went alright with that.

My friend called the stuvac line the night before and they told him that one prescribed text always equals 2 poems. In my prewritten analysis' I always added a bit of extra info so I could write it if I forgot something else - so lucky I could expand on that.

The table in the hall was squeaking the whole time, the person in front of me was squeaking it and I was about to stab him with my pen...gave me a big headache I lost my train of thought.

Skrzynecki's poems are good in Ancestors I spoke about the aspects of identity, relationships and wrote that there was an ambiguous tone which signified lack of understanding - but there was still a connection so I just sort of argued that and the aspects of St Pats a bit more to make up for the lack of the other related text.

I was really lucky, on stuvac I was about to find another related text to replace my stupid feature article - lucky I didn't have to!

Synergie

HSC
I did Feliks Skrzynecki, Migrant Hostel and ONE related text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)