smart arses (1 Viewer)

bc2005

HSC
how did you all do so well? ive been reading marks how ppl got in the 90s.... go to 2 unit maths if you're gona kick my arse like that...

Last edited by a moderator:

elisabeth

HSC
Don't be like that. What one lacks in abilities, one can make up through hard work and a bit more effort.

HSC
since the very first day of general maths i do all my homework given, rarely miss it and i studied hard prior the exam, i didnt get there by slacking off and putting others like me who work hard down

if you did no work throughout the year, then finally get annihilated in the HSC and assume that just "cramming a few days before" is enough for 90s think again

while general maths is easy your brain can only learn so many new things in a short span of time, and even if you where fortunate enough to have that 3-4 days between english paper 2 and general maths it probably wouldn't of been even close enough to do half the course thoroughly

Last edited by a moderator:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
elisabeth said:
Don't be like that. What one lacks in abilities, one can make up through hard work and a bit more effort.
Nah.. there's no "ability", just a belief in it :D

Mandy101

HSC
Casmira said:
since the very first day of general maths i do all my homework given, rarely miss it and i studied hard prior the exam, i didnt get there by slacking off and putting others like me who work hard down

if you did no work throughout the year, then finally get annihilated in the HSC and assume that just "cramming a few days before" is enough for 90s think again

while general maths is easy your brain can only learn so many new things in a short span of time, and even if you where fortunate enough to have that 3-4 days between english paper 2 and general maths it probably wouldn't of been even close enough to do half the course thoroughly
Amen. I'm sick of people complaining about people who do well in General Maths. Get over it.

Picle

HSC
mandy youc an cram for g maths i did it :) im expecting a good mark....cramming is all i can do....

7th Sign

HSC
yeah some of the shit people are stating on here is kind of faulse but from the answers people can get a indication of what they got, using the multiple chice answers they can get like 100% of what they got in that section. I think the people saying yay i got 97% raw mark thoes comments are kind of bs, because they is a margin for error for about 10% your working could have stuffed up or something you dont know for 100%, I think people who say they got 90% will get 80s people who say 70s will get 60s marks like this will show imo, Only if some one got their exam paper aswers out with them would they be able to tell 100% their score.

I admit I was in 2 unit for a long time messing around with 40% style marks I dropped down very very late like during the second general topic, I admit my class was very shit people always causing trouble it was pretty hard to learn in. People would just come to class and do jack shit and just make noise, I did my ho,me work some times but when you had a teacher who said "I dont care about your HSC" and " I hate this class" like every day it did make you maths spirits low lol, I didnt even do jack shit from the prelim course all I did was do through excel hsc and look at the topics and questions. For the exam last monday I did some stuff form the sucess one book and thats it, Maby I should have done more? Overall I dont even know what I will get in this exam all i know is that i got like 16 to 18/22 in multiple choice and thats all I can say at this current time I am not running around braggin about gettin 90% because I probly wont.

Paper_Aeroplane

HSC
Picle said:
mandy youc an cram for g maths i did it :) im expecting a good mark....cramming is all i can do....
Agreed... i dropped from 2 unit becuz i didn't have any commitment to maths... then once i got to general i just done nothing, and managed to get ranked 1st in my class anyway. the most maths work i had done since i went to general was the afternoon prior to the exam.. and despite that i think i went really well.. cramming rocks... i just can't bring myself to commit to a study program...
reading that again, i have a real commitment problem lol!

Last edited:

Counterfeit

HSC
heh u say "smart arse" as if it's an insult :p

I dropped down to general about 1 weeks before the half yearlies.
Its not that I was failing advanced, far from it, i was getting 70's, but in reality "dumbing down" and doing general was the best choice i ever made.

You sound like the people in my class when i first dropped, they were all
"EWWW advanced! Go to hell!" well not quite, but they were quite hostile.

So you don't like being beaten, such is life.
Actually im comeing 5/60 in general, and the 4 people who are beating me are rather dumb people who put in shit loads of work, i was never going to beat them as i don't study.

So YOU should have studied. If you're cut that you aren't getting in the 90's it's all your fault. If you wanna whinge and say "oh but i don't have a mathamatical mind, im at a disadvantage" well u shouldnt have done maths.

I believe everybody can get above 80 in general maths. yes EVERYBODY, there are no tricks, its easy, and if u study, heck, you'll be unstoppable.

Picle

HSC
cram cram cramity cram :D. MODERN HISTORY IS GAY 6days to study for it and i did nothing haha cant get motivated :) coz its the last one YAY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)