smh tertiary card for $20 (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
if you pay online which i have..when do i get the card..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
in the mail a few days later

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
politik said:
Don't worry, you wouldn't need it.
Hey Thanks! You're so cool, you're a legend! That doesn't answer the question, mong.

This does:
SMH said:
The SMH Tertiary Card is your way to stay in touch with what’s happening ‘round the world, while your head’s in the books.

Whether you’re into – sports, business, gadgets, music, movies, anything or everything – The Sydney Morning Herald has it covered. And the SMH Tertiary Card is your ticket to it all.

For just 20 bucks, your newspaper is delivered to your campus outlet every weekday and to your home on the weekends for the entire 2007 uni year.

So get your SMH Tertiary Card now. It’s the only paper you won’t be graded on and you’ll probably get more out of it ;-)
http://www.tertiary.smh.com.au/ <--- Website.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Hey Thanks! You're so cool, you're a legend! That doesn't answer the question, mong.
I thought it was pretty funny...

I picked up mine last term, which means I got newspapers delivered to my doorstep all throughout summer, for the same $20! SMH ftw!

sandz_2

HSC
Hey i've got this card, I'm just wondering if you can get both the weekday and weekend papers for the same $20 or is it only one of those options??

tennille

HSC
I payed the $20, and I get the SMH from the campus store on weekdays, and I get the SMH and Sun-Herald delivered to my home on weekends. You need to tick a box on the apllication form for it.

kow_dude

HSC
^ Same as above. I sometimes do not other to pick weekday papers especially when i am not in the mood.... because the paper usually contains more bad news than good news.

kerfuffle

HSC
sandz_2 said:
Hey i've got this card, I'm just wondering if you can get both the weekday and weekend papers for the same $20 or is it only one of those options??
If your weekend papers don't arrive, you have to call up the subscriptions department. I had to do that - stupid newsagent didn't deliver my papers until I phoned up. :mad1:
Compared to high school where it was something like $15 a term, it's a bargain! xD

sandz_2

HSC
thx guys for your help. I thought you could only get either the weekday papers or the weekend papers for $20 and i didnt realise you could get both with the same card.

kerfuffle

HSC
Meh. I had to pay for mine.
On the other hand, I got a free subscription to The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph. ^_^ (And yes, I had to call to get my copy of the Sunday Telegraph delivered. -_____________________-")

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
krayzie_ said:
How about daily telegraph do they offer anything similar?
the herald sun does (teles melbourne sister paper) but i dont think the daily offers anything. tbh i dont think its even on sale where you pick up the smh or australian with your card @ usyd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)