Snobberry at university (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittikhun

HSC
From your experiences which university has the highest number of snobby people and in which courses do you usually find them in?

Thanks and sorry if a thread similar to this has been done before. I can't be bothered to search through all those threads from the search results that do not have the relevant thread title to this subject.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Thanks and sorry if this thread similar to this has been done before. I can't be bothered to search through all those threads from the search results that do not no have a relevant thread title to this subject.
no one help this person.

Kittikhun

HSC
What the? I'm serious here. I don't want to be stuck for four years around arrogant, pompous, parochial and selfish wankers who have never mowed their front lawn before in their entire lives or who have always had their beds done for them each morning.

bio_nut

HSC
You can't spell and can't be bothered searching old threads. Why should we help you when you yourself are coming across as a bit of an entitled prick?

Kittikhun

HSC
Well, I'm in Year 12 and thus have time constraints. When you type in 'snob' you don't get threads with a title dedicated to the topic which is why I started this one. I just don't have the time to search through each thread and each page.

I can spell. I typed one more 'r'. It's called a typo and you cannot edit the title of threads that have already been started. I'm a human being, you know and I make mistakes. Also, there is no need to be hostile. If you feel that I have attacked you in anyway I am sorry. I don't want to start a stupid and pointless argument over this. There is no point.

LordPc

HSC
What the? I'm serious here. I don't want to be stuck for four years around arrogant, pompous, parochial and selfish wankers who have never mowed their front lawn before in their entire lives or who have always had their beds done for them each morning.
mate, with an attitude like that, youre gonna get flak from a lot of people regardless of which university you attend

bio_nut

HSC
Well, I'm in Year 12 and thus have time constraints. When you type in 'snob' you don't get threads with a title dedicated to the topic which is why I started this one. I just don't have the time to search through each thread and each page.

I can spell. I typed one more 'r'. It's called a typo and you cannot edit the title of threads that have already been started. I'm a human being, you know and I make mistakes. Also, there is no need to be hostile. If you feel that I have attacked you in anyway I am sorry. I don't want to start a stupid and pointless argument over this. There is no point.
You CAN type in snob and only search for thread titles....

And you're on holidays and only just began year 12, lol, if you have issues with time constraints now, you're not going to survive university.

Kittikhun

HSC
mate, with an attitude like that, youre gonna get flak from a lot of people regardless of which university you attend
I know. It's just that the attitudes and actions of a majority of rich people I know piss me off, no offence.

bio_nut

HSC
Well, at least I won't see you at my uni, thank god.

jet

Banned
HSC
Of course there will be 'snobs' at uni, who you find are narrow minded and incorrect.

They're people with views different to yours. Who gives a crap.

laila09

HSC
Hey,
I think you should ignore the utter rubbish other people are posting here.
I don't find anything wrong with the thread you are posting and think that these dickheads are just writing crap here because their insecure and think that they can be hell tough and start fights behind a keyboard when if they were in public they probably wouldn't speak a word!

Last edited:

jet

Banned
HSC
Hey,
I think you should ignore the utter rubbish other people are posting here.
I don't find anything wrong with the thread you are posting and think that these dickhead's are just writing crap here because there insecure and think that they can be hell tough and start fights behind a keyboard when if they were in public they probably wouldn't speak a word!
Oh look, another person who can't spell.

The OP is asking a question which might be better answered by asking "are there narrow-minded, arrogant people in the world", and the answer to that is just common sense. There was no need for this thread to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)