So, how did everyone find maths, history and geography? (1 Viewer)

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
I found maths very easy, which surprised me, cause its probably my worst subject. History I flew through, all except for that last question. Throughout all of history, we didnt really cover one specific person and i definately dont recall being told anything about the Greens. I think the only thing I knew out of those choices was that Whitlam was the only pm to have ever been dismissed from office...one sentance, go me - so failed the ext resp. Anyway, geography I flat out failed. Had to make half of it up.

backrowcentre

HSC
Wow...I think I included a sentence similar to that 10 times just to make it look longer...I failed both ext. responses for sure. My history paper was exactly the same as my trials with a few exceptions, but I just couldn't concentrate. I think i did better in History than geo though. the joys of choosing Geogrpahy over Modern next year...hmhm...

I believed I murdered maths...

G

gabrielleh

Ergh i hated maths!
Especially that triangle question on the last page =0
History and Geography were OK.. A bit of waffling, but that usually works =P

backrowcentre

HSC
Ha ha, yeah wtf was that trig crap???

Did you guys remember to take away the depost when working out the remaining balance, and remember to re-add it for the final amount?

G

gabrielleh

I think i did.
But i cant really remember...trying to block out maths from my memory XD

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
I remember one question that was driving me bonkers in maths. 16 on the non calculator:

Sam timesd two whole numbers together to get 231

Neither number was one

What are the two numbers Sam used?

So, I timesd all the numbers 103-116 by two, and it wasn't any of them. Asked my friend later, and he said it was 11 x 21
Evil maths... oh well xD

G

gabrielleh

lol, for history and geography i can't even remember what was what...
I think i did OK...
In a few of the 5-15 mark answers though..I did half, then realised i had no idea what else to say...so i waffled lmao =]

G

gabrielleh

Omg...i did the same thing for that question.
Lol now i feel dumb =0

backrowcentre

HSC
Tutored said:
I remember one question that was driving me bonkers in maths. 16 on the non calculator:

Sam timesd two whole numbers together to get 231

Neither number was one

What are the two numbers Sam used?

So, I timesd all the numbers 103-116 by two, and it wasn't any of them. Asked my friend later, and he said it was 11 x 21
Evil maths... oh well xD

Lol, I got 11*21 as well, my friend got 33*7, which is also correct. I actually thought that was one of the easiest questions on it.

backrowcentre

HSC
gabrielleh said:
lol, for history and geography i can't even remember what was what...
I think i did OK...
In a few of the 5-15 mark answers though..I did half, then realised i had no idea what else to say...so i waffled lmao =]

Yeah same, except I didn't do half, I did like one sentence and then started waffling. Sad really, geo used to be my best subject.

McSpitfire

Wendell Sailor
The grandstands at OKI Jubilee.. (Actually, Cronul
HSC
I did fairly reasonable in Maths, between Band 4 and 5 maybe.

History/Geography was extremely easy. I did all the written response first, followed by multiple choice (and used the 5 A's, 5 B's, 5 C's and 5 D's) and had half an hour to spare.

I'm so glad that these main exams are over. Now to do the bludgy waste-of-time tests.

G

gabrielleh

Lol...i don't know my times tables =0
I hate Maths.
I even tried to waffle in maths...
=[

telekenixis

HSC
They were all quite easy, Maths a bit harder then expected, whilst History/Geography a bit easier then expected:

Predictions for these subjects:

Maths : Band 5 (75-85)
Geography : Band 5/6 (85-95)
History : Band 5/6 (82-92)

G

gabrielleh

Ha that reminds me, on Maths mutiple choice, the last 5 (correct, Incorrect) I couldn't be bothered doing. They looked too hard XD
So i guessed them =0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)