So how'd everyone go ?!?! (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Even though this exam hasnt been sat yet (as I type this)
u can talk about it here....
hopefully everyone who did IPT went well

I did very well

Qs were really easy. That critically analyse and evaluate question was ok but u nkow it wasn't too bad.. the social and eghical issue Q was good too :)

:) hahah ...I havn't sat ehe exam yet tho..I wanna see what my predictions are like

Nelly

This thread gave me frkn heart attack.

I kept thinking whether they would start at 9:25. Just in case, so I came here to see...you guys are idiots :p.

I now have to go and study for the exam, (IPT) :(

Critically Analyse the Social and Ethical issues related to and involve a router? - 50 billion marks

enzi`

*recovers composure, resumes breathing*

haha, i wasn't tricked in the slightest!

*uncrosses fingers*

silent bob

evil people......damn you!!!! ......and to further explain the social and ethical issues the internet has on society, people can be given heart attacks by tricking them into believing a test has already been sat for by everyone in the entire world....besides you....as if failing the english exam wasn't enough....:mad:

silent bob

oh my god!!!!! my head!!!!!! it's killing me!! so much writing. so much bullshit. i found it kinda easy, but tough to write down and shit. never have to listen to my annoying ipt teacher again WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

3 words - rippin it up!

i got somewhere between 90 and 97

my hand is so sore! especially writing my frickin numbers on all them pages!!!

funkydish

it was ok. gotta admit it was harder than the catholic trials, possibly coz there was so much to write!

hey were we allowed calculators in that exam? our supervisors said we weren't.

del

HSC
N/A
nah we weren't allowed calculators....

at first ours said we could..... and i was like wtf to my teacher (who knows we can't) and she's like 'if the supervisor says so... then u can'

but then the supervisor rechecked.... and realised she'd looked at ITV instead.....
good thing she picked it up....

KingofthieF

i think i screwed it bad!!
the last two essays for the options is bs... IT LOOK MORE LIKE A YEAR 11 yearly to me and the question is so so so vague... describe and analyse for 6 marks!!??!??!?!? :argue:

del

HSC
N/A
thats what me thinks too.....
the paper was easyish... but the questions were really vague... and it was hard to draw the line between what not to write and what to write......

like the last question in multimedia, in collecting i then waffled about how if pictures came through normal post they'd have to be 'collected' digitally by being digisted using a scanner

buttercup

sheesh, that was hektic.. I thought that was kinda hard, 2001 hsc paper seemed easier

Morgues

well it required a lot of bullshit.........some questions I was not sure at all what they were asking for so just wrote and hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)