so much to learn, so little time (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
so i definitely get the feeling that noone on bos does italian...or very few anyways, but im hoping that someone can help me

how do i learn all this italian stuff by the time the exams roll round? im doing beginners by ohs and am finding it impossible to learn all the verbs and past tenses and phrases and rules and EVERYTHING and keep it all in my head. and cos im ohs, i have to do all my assessments for the year in one day in MARCH. thats like...a month away! i just want to know what other people do to learn and memorise all the stuff...even in other languages. HELP!:confused:

Jeanice

HSC
HEy i realised that no one does italian either..Its really upsetting actually, and they don't ahve any resources or anything like that on here for us.. Im doing my HSC this year, im doing italian continuers and because im like the only one in my italian class that doesn't actually speak italian at home im finding it really hard. How i study? Well up until now i didn't think i could study much, However ive realise that you can study heaps. Gather the topics that you need to know and make notes on things like culural differences, gather phrases from texts books or the net and all the things you've done in class. The VERBS are hard
especially with all the irregualrities, just try and remebr the general rules, it can only come with practise thats all i can say, need any more and im here:)

cadylayne

HSC
It's not surprising there's not that many italian people on here cause its not incredibly popular, the candidacy for continuers this year was only like 350. i did continuers and i found that doing simple grammar exercises from like a drill book helped me immensely. There's also a great site called www.professorgio.com where you can play a verb drill game, it helped me heaps. Hope that helps you.

Gemstar

HSC
italians assistance much appreciated

HI!! I'M ONE MORE ITALIAN TO ADD TO THE MINORITY- trying to keep the numbers up there!!

i should've commented way earlier but all the italians commenting, i thought, had stopped talking 4 ages. and i admit i don't know how to start a new thread ..lol

can ne of you guys help me with this little italian grammer problem? Any help is welcome..

i'm just not sure when to use ci/la'/li for there for example

vorrei andarci
(i would like to go there)

or
vorrei andarli/vorrei andarla'

ci vuole dieci minuti di andare

(ci- at the front)

is there a RULE ?

and also the CI VUOLE...what are the avriations like does ci vuole mean it takes me...so how then do you say it takes them/her..etc

if you know please help, i'd b happi 2 help u guys as well ofcourse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)