So whatd u all think? (1 Viewer)

Milly

Hmmm... fairly straightforward... the first unseen was in one of the trial papers I did!! :D Yay!! I know I got one of the grammar ones wrong - I said "interea" was a conjunction, looked it up in the dictionary later and it said it was an adverb... whoops!

Oh well... I don't really care that much now - I'm free! Yippee!! :p

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Generally good, amusing because the part I was most uncertain about ended up being the multiple choice section...

did anyone else recognise the Vergil unseen from the SCECGS Redlands trial this year? I thought that was quite funny.

so what's everyone else's view on "interea" - Mil and I put conjunction but various dictionaries have said "adverb".

It's ALL OVER!!

Best of luck for all the 3unit people on Friday.

:D

Milly

Heh, Wedge... what is it with us and saying the same things at the same time today? :p

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
lol, I was just about to post the exact same thing! :D

utopian731

Eudaimonian
i think interea is an adverb cos it it refers directly to how the action of the verb is peroformed

he did the latin exam meanwhile

Yeh i ignored that unseen in class heheeh, i \dont think it made much difference, it was aboutthe easiest one ive done since year 9

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
found the virgil unseen twice in:
north sydney girls and st george trial paper
but nevertheless the passage was relatively straight forward

im surprised you people out there didnt have more trouble with the cicero grammar, coz i was like guessing one in every two...

anyhow, im free and it seems most of you are too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)