So, who's finished? (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
You know, besides the fact that we dont have to study - Freedom, for me at least has been boring as shit.
Does anybody get the recurring feeling that, on weekends, they should be studying or something. The end of the HSC was rather anti-climactic for me, personally. I've been spending my days sleeping in until like 3 PM ...

katie2261

HSC
Not finished yet - still have legal tomorrow.. but after that I'm free! Can't wait.
It seems there are a lot of parties and things coming up and i have full-time work starting at the end of the month so that should keep my busy.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I've been sleeping the usual hours, but everything is just so urgh. I'm bored the minute my friends leave, i have no responsibilites, no assessment to stress out over, nothing. This is shit.

I miss recess & lunch.

I miss school :(

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i cant wait for next week , THATS when going out begins =D
then , no more boredom for me !!

LatK7

HSC
Well i finished today....wooo

I predict boredom to come.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
Why don't you go out now Hung?? :D

Do your friends still have exams?
why are the posts all scrambled ? o_O theyre all in random order.
anyways , haha well we plan to go out next week =]
^^

-pari-

HSC
N/A
*rock this party dance everybody....*

i have clearly finished. and DAYM it feels good.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
reading these posts makes my brain hurt... >_>"

Maaaan... i thought i could finally relax after i finished, but noooooo... i have to work and rararararar............ ><" Where is my supposed freedom??? Where?????

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
reading these posts makes my brain hurt... >_>"

Maaaan... i thought i could finally relax after i finished, but noooooo... i have to work and rararararar............ ><" Where is my supposed freedom??? Where?????
Jess you bumhole, work would play a part in your freedom. Earning your own money gives you the freedom to buy whatever and whenever you want.

But i admit, having worked at the same place since year 9 - has bored me and now i despise work. Starting up, it was great, but my enthusiasm has died down a fair bit.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Jess you bumhole, work would play a part in your freedom. Earning your own money gives you the freedom to buy whatever and whenever you want.

But i admit, having worked at the same place since year 9 - has bored me and now i despise work. Starting up, it was great, but my enthusiasm has died down a fair bit.
... your advises makes me sad.. :(

lol. ahaha.. you're right. I'm a bumhole. *cries*... actually, work's not that bad.. in fact, it's rather fun! :).... And, i do like overtime pay... ;)

monneemoeneemoneemoneeeee

but, my brain still hurts...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
... your advises makes me sad.. :(

lol. ahaha.. you're right. I'm a bumhole. *cries*... actually, work's not that bad.. in fact, it's rather fun! :).... And, i do like overtime pay... ;)

monneemoeneemoneemoneeeee

but, my brain still hurts...
I made you sad :(

I'm sorry Jess, I will never speak again. :(

I just like money atm as i havent worked for 2 months. Where are you working btw?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
I made you sad :(

I'm sorry Jess, I will never speak again. :(

I just like money atm as i havent worked for 2 months. Where are you working btw?
nooOOoOOOooOooOooooOOO. You can't not talk! I'll DIE! *dies*

SEE?? lol.

anywhooo... yeah.. actually... (don't stab me!).... i'm working at my dad's surgery, lol.. *SSej runs away and hides*... And, the reason i don't really like it is coz the the humongously long hours. And the reason i do like it is coz my dad has a really cool receptionist, who is cool in all matters, and can multitask like a GOD. And, lol, it's actually pretty strenuous stuff. Patients coming in every 10 minutes, taking phone calls, filing stuff, typing stuff, writing stuff, battling with the over-stuffed filing cabinets..... *explodes*... and dust...

i had actually wanted to get a 'normal' job in a store or something, but my dad's like, ''nooooo.. you must work for me and get my surgery ready for my accreditation"...bleh.... slave labour..... >_>"

HSC
ssejamafone said:
anywhooo... yeah.. actually... (don't stab me!).... i'm working at my dad's surgery, lol.. *SSej runs away and hides*... And, the reason i don't really like it is coz the the humongously long hours. And the reason i do like it is coz my dad has a really cool receptionist, who is cool in all matters, and can multitask like a GOD. And, lol, it's actually pretty strenuous stuff. Patients coming in every 10 minutes, taking phone calls, filing stuff, typing stuff, writing stuff, battling with the over-stuffed filing cabinets..... *explodes*... and dust...

i had actually wanted to get a 'normal' job in a store or something, but my dad's like, ''nooooo.. you must work for me and get my surgery ready for my accreditation"...bleh.... slave labour..... >_>"
Wow, that's pretty cool. :)

Better than working at Maccas or even worse, not having a job. (like me :()

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Wow, that's pretty cool. :)

Better than working at Maccas or even worse, not having a job. (like me :()
Yeah, i agree :uhhuh:

I'd like to work somewhere else for a change. Bunnings is giving me the ultimate shits, but so is job searching. :(

HSC
tanjin said:
Yeah, i agree :uhhuh:

I'd like to work somewhere else for a change. Bunnings is giving me the ultimate shits, but so is job searching. :(
I wish I had a job I could bitch about. :'( Haha.

Ok, tomorrow I will start job-searching. :uhhuh:

starrysky

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I wish I had a job I could bitch about. :'( Haha.

Ok, tomorrow I will start job-searching. :uhhuh:
Agreed! I have my eyes on Target and Dusk.

... yes. Dusk. BREATHE IN THE INTOXICATING AROMAS, people.

:D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
heard target has really high pay ? well compared to like , say maccas or something lol.
i dont have a job either , megan !
must find one ... soon ... =]

starrysky

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
heard target has really high pay ? well compared to like , say maccas or something lol.
i dont have a job either , megan !
must find one ... soon ... =]
We can be Target bitches @ Livo Westfields. :p Olololol, etc.

I'd actually like to work at Target, it'd be better for my wellbeing than fast food restaurants. Hrrm ...

Beege

HSC
I work at maccas and I get $13.25 ph and I'm 18. I'll be working for the first time at maccas in over a month next week. I'm glad I've had my 2 hour a week cleaning job to keep me funded during the HSC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)