So you're really horny right? (1 Viewer)

SEXSEXSEX

• Total voters
HSC
I would call up my ex, tell her I love her for the 1000th time since she dumped me 5 years ago... conjure up some tears, cry all over my cock and wank over my pathetic dreams.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Supposing I'm single, and they're attractive and up for it, then I don't see why not.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Both, whichevers easiest. Randoms can be easy, and friends you have slept with before are. Randoms might require effort,and chatting up and stuff though where as friends are allready cool because you hang out with them even when the sex thing isnt there.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I would call up my ex, tell her I love her for the 1000th time since she dumped me 5 years ago... conjure up some tears, cry all over my cock and wank over my pathetic dreams.
Right on Brotha. Keep hanging on in quiet desperation. 100% keep begging maybe one day she'll take u back.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
you guys dont know my situation so back the fuck off!
whats with the language. I totally agree with you.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
rasorman2 said:
yeah man little pussy, get over it fool grow some balls
wrong man! he shouldnt get over it. he should hang on. Never give up hope . She might take u back one day because you are the one.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Ennaybur said:
Leave him alone. He has a beautiful soul. and if you guys would just stop being arrogant arseholes you might just realise it okay?
Hold up with da alliteration insult. them guys just try'in help the poor fella to see the light.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
2sense said:
Hold up with da alliteration insult. them guys just try'in help the poor fella to see the light.
No they're not. They are just being plain cruel and it is saddening to know there are such callous people out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)