So you're really horny right? (1 Viewer)

SEXSEXSEX

• Total voters

Team 1A

HSC
Ennaybur said:
Why don't you just leave him alone okay? There's no need to have a go at someone who's clearly depressed. How do you get off on that?
Maybe if he didn't make stupid posts no one would be mean to him.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Fuck off youBROKEmyLIFE you emo cunt

Team 1A

HSC
OMG mate. No life isnt. Pick yourself up. Its not the end of the world. Wollowing in self pity isn’t going to help you.

HSC
Team 1A said:
OMG mate. No life isnt. Pick yourself up. Its not the end of the world. Wollowing in self pity isn’t going to help you.
YOU SHOULD REALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! you dont know what im capable of... im not like the others u pick on ok?

Team 1A

HSC
Your the one who keeps replying attention seeking sweetheart. So fuck you. I don't pick on anyone, I just hate fukers who keep blaming the world for all their problems. We all have problems, just we choose not to yell and scream at everyone for doing us wrong.
Get over it.

HSC
I AM ATTENTION SEEKING! I ADMIT IT!!!! I'm not seeking YOUR attention though or anyone like you! FUCK YOU

Bendeguz

HSC
Now now gentlemen. Is it absolutely necessary to resort to such harsh words? Everybody just calm down and try to treat each other with at lest a shred of dignity. Or alternatively, if you have to attack each other at least do it constructively and give reasoned arguments! And proper grammar wouldn’t be frowned on either.

Wallowing in self pity is counterproductive to the greater good. I should know, I am a first class practiser and if it’s one thing I have learnt; nobody likes a whinger. YouBROKEmyLIFE, you claim to have an unpleasant life. Why is this? Can you give us an explanation of why you are so unhappy?

stephenchow

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
YOU SHOULD REALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! you dont know what im capable of... im not like the others u pick on ok?
that's what they all say , they all think their invincible

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
I AM ATTENTION SEEKING! I ADMIT IT!!!! I'm not seeking YOUR attention though or anyone like you! FUCK YOU
get off BOS u idiot. .

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I would like to offer youBROKEmyLIFE sympathy sex. I will even be there to spoon you when you cry afterwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)