Societies (1 Viewer)

wce33

HSC
Hey Everyone,

Was looking at the O Week timetable and saw that the societies recruitment day was a day before my subject intro day.
Seeing as I didnt want to travel to UOW two days straight without a particular reason, I wanted to know what the list of Active Clubs and Societies at UOW are?

I heard there was a UOW Lan group perhaps?

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers

wce33

Last edited:

wce33

HSC
Thats fantastic, thanks Without Wings.

As such, if there were no clubs on there which tickled my fancy, do you reckon there is any point going to the 'O week' days not part of my orientation?
Or will I meet many people on my pre-scribed Thursday?

wce33

HSC
I was thinking though, if you went without any mates going on that day, would you most probably meet up with new people, or do they do their own thing during the week? Just seeing how the week has been for others is the past :)

Thanks

wce33

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
I'm just going on my day. Looking at the schedule, there's nothing else much going on.

I want to join an Indonesian club so I can practice Indonesian but I'm worried they'd say "Yo cracker, why don't you go back to the club where you came from," and I think it's set up mainly to help the intenational students.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
its all about free shit man...

come see me at the optus tent and ill score ya some freebies... dont have waterpistols this year in huge amounts (only like 100...last year had 5000) but instead have bottle opener keyrings and random other shite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)