Socio-economic factors (1 Viewer)

smithkatlou

HSC
I have to list the socio-economic factors that and contributing to the decline of the rural town...
I got as far as saying education and decline in profit.

Does anyone have any other ideas??

Deadhead

HSC
N/A
How about the goverment closing down half of the CSIRO and DPI because we don't really need research into those things.
Or NSW (Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong ) syndrome, when everyone knows that Australia only extends about 20km inland.
The fact that everyone looks down on rural Australia and even rural youths cant wait to leave school so they can move to Sydney.
The disgusting state of health care outside of Sydney as hospitals are closed down almost as quickly as they are falling apart due to having no budgets whatsoever for anything except in some cases very skeleton medical services.
Dare I say the fact we have wall to wall Labour running the country (well supposedly they run the country, the NSW government has heard rumours that something exists slightly west of parrammatta but they have dismissed this as lies, and good old Kevin 747 wouldn't know if his arse was on fire, let alone having to think about rural Australia).

Theres plenty of examples of rural Australia being shat on but to honest I cant be bothered going into any more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)