Soiety and Culture day in sydney (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
I'm now going to the Society and Culture day!! Hooray!! I hope it's good. I have to do my maths assessment the day before everyone else, but I don't care!! See you there!!!

Evansy

HSC
its on this friday coming up at 9.00am i think cost is $25 and its somwhere in Pit street at the Wesley centre hope to see u there

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by EroticCity
I havent heard of it. When, where, why?
Ask your SC teacher about it. I'm sure you can convience him/her to go. :)

nettie

im going only a friend and i are going from my school coz a maths assesment task is on that day and the othere in my class want to do it on the RIGHT day and not the day before
it should be good my teacher cant stop raving about what is going to be said there he went to some meeting about it or something
so it should help us all out YAY i need all the help i can get!!!!!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Only three people form my class are going, one of whom I doubt will show up at all. Anyway it should be good as i am failing S&C at the mo.

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nettie
im going only a friend and i are going from my school coz a maths assesment task is on that day and the othere in my class want to do it on the RIGHT day and not the day before
it should be good my teacher cant stop raving about what is going to be said there he went to some meeting about it or something
so it should help us all out YAY i need all the help i can get!!!!!!

Hahaha
That friend is me, by the way!!!!! ;)

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Went to it, it was BORING, god, I know these things are usually boring anway but this was soooooooo boring... I went to the pop culture and equality and diff. talks.
I really dont like the guy who talked for pop cult.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I thought it was good, it gives you an idea of what to expect. It's better than walking into the exam thinking "what the hell is it going to be like???" The belief systems booklet is an excellent resource, but it was hard keeping up with the points!!
I think it's good to get different angles on things, from different teachers who teach SAC at another school.
Sorry you didn't like it!!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
at least you got something out of it... lol in the last talk (equality and difference) me and my friend must have made so much noise... we became so hypo...lol

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i went and felt out o it cos we were one of the schools in uniform and yeah. plus i was so bored i spent half the time tuning out. the only one that was half interesting was the pop culture guy. he was pretty funny

ms.motocross

hehehe dont forget...tha society and culture exam is worth 70 marks so that accounts for 1.6 minutes for every question! hahaha i can't believe she said that!!!! and tha pop. cult dude he was hell funny...hehe :D

lilbiskitdoe

I thought that day was pretty pointless i mean i got the belief systems handout which was pretty good but apart from that it was boring and just i dunno didnt really learn anything especially with that guy talking about pop culture i mean was anything he said really that relevant? but anyways congrats to the 2 girls who got up and sang ! that was awesome and took a fair bit of guts!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I agree, they were both really good but I had no idea what the redhead was singing....

lilbiskitdoe

yeah true haha do you remember when that guy goes " thats determination with a capital d" or something haha i dunno that was just so funny and that lady that just talked about timing she was sooooooooooo boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)