Solution equlibria stupid question (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
THe questions look similar but the textbook answers them in two different ways. I'm a bit confused on when to use which method????????
Im so bad at chem rn I spent the whole holidays doing english :/

Attachments

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
You can use either since it gives the final answer of whether it makes a precipitate or not. However, the last screenshot answer is more commonly how the question is answered so I would probably learn that way as it goes through the ionic product (Q) calculation which you could be asked to do first in a part (a) of a question for 3 marks and then in part (b) asked about does it make a precipitate for 1 mark.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
You can use either since it gives the final answer of whether it makes a precipitate or not. However, the last screenshot answer is more commonly how the question is answered so I would probably learn that way as it goes through the ionic product (Q) calculation which you could be asked to do first in a part (a) of a question for 3 marks and then in part (b) asked about does it make a precipitate for 1 mark.
Thanks!!
YO ur doing a phd in chem
can u be my priv tutor
idc if i go into debt

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks!!
YO ur doing a phd in chem
can u be my priv tutor
idc if i go into debt
Yeah I'm doing chemistry phd. I used to tutor but stopped at the end of last year to focus more on my degree so don't plan to get back into it anytime soon. However, there's plenty of people on this forum offering chemistry tutoring in the tutoring section so you might want to check that area of the website if you are looking for a tutor

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Yeah I'm doing chemistry phd. I used to tutor but stopped at the end of last year to focus more on my degree so don't plan to get back into it anytime soon. However, there's plenty of people on this forum offering chemistry tutoring in the tutoring section so you might want to check that area of the website if you are looking for a tutor
All goods I was joking abt the tutoring part
My school teacher also has a pdh in chem as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)