Some Advice in 3u (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all..

I am nearly done with my course..just app of cal to the phy world is left..

So I am just here to ask you all that is it normal to feel a bit concern on your performance on this subject..like having low confidence on the topics... sometimes I imagine that my brain will go blank when I will do the exams..

are they any tips on increasing my confidence on the subject...do you think if i do lots of practice question like from a textbook or something, I will get better

thx..

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I think confidence is a mentality thing. If you've done a lot of practice just be reassured that you know your stuff. Don't let pressure of exams get to your head! That's why people tend to crash during exams even if they know everything outside of it.

And there's no regulated way of "getting better". The best is to have a strong conceptual understanding and making sure you know how to do most if not all the questions.

Tbh you're psyching yourself out and that makes it harder for yourself to so well so break out of that low self esteem kinda aura and take control of MX1, don't let it take control of you hahaa

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Rumble is 100% right, its just a mentality. Do past hsc questions and just be confident in your own ability and you'll get through it no problem. If you stress yourself out thinking you aren't good enough then you're only making it harder for yourself. Just keep calm and math :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)