some1 school me on Centrum?!? (1 Viewer)

HSC
my younger sister which is 16 yrs old is using this pill or whatever you call it
im just curious into this product, what is it mainly about? my sis she does athletic and she uses this and i asked her why and she said shes healthy with it :confused: can ppl school me on it?????

whats in it
why ppl use it
whats good/bad
is it healthy etc??

placebo101

HSC
it just a dietary suppliment which you can take if you think you arn't getting all the vitamins and minerals you need. its nothing serious.
athletes commonaly take stuff like this to ensure they are getting everything they need. for a regular person, as long as you are eating well theres no need.

noel edge

HSC
placebo101 said:
it just a dietary suppliment which you can take if you think you arn't getting all the vitamins and minerals you need. its nothing serious.
athletes commonaly take stuff like this to ensure they are getting everything they need. for a regular person, as long as you are eating well theres no need.

what an ironic username for a thread on this topic.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
pfft its just a multivitamin... nothing to worry about

felixcthecat

HSC
multivitamin made by Whitehall, american company.. umm, quoted "vitamin a-z", but i don't think it has everything~ supposed to help u be more responsive while awake.. (ie daydream less.../?) taken daily as a dietary supplement good for ppl of any age~

360flip

HSC
N/A
she's lying its estacsy from friday night and tell her that drug party is on at my house on tuesday! :)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
over the long term its been shown to have beneficial effects on health and not contraindicated with most prescription medicines...but of course all things in moderation :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)