Someone broke into my house.. I was here :( (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Yep, that's right. Ironically it happened while i was reading a thread in another forum about a break-in in america, where the burglar was killed. And the houseman was charged with 5 years prison.

The burglar left.. And police came and interviewed me etc..

Do you think they'll come back again?

This has disturbed my hsc study process.. What can I do now?

T

tactic

this has happened to me.. i live in a double story house
when my dad went to drop my mum off at the train station the came in and took stuff from down stairs... while me and my sister were asleep up stairs

the cop who did the finger prints said that the finger prints went half way up the stairs then stopped.. they said it was proberly because the burgler saw me in my bed and then left,...

i dont think they will come back they didnt come back for us.. just make sure yo u lock everything..

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
dah, i actually confronted the muscular (description) burglar, nearly had a fight with him, and he had the chance to threaten me with a needle. (you want aids mate?)

does my house need some kind of harder security?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
oh my god man
thats bad
maybe it does
where do you live?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
"Wht you could do?"... What about misadventure resulting in trauma'??? Ask the HSC supervisors, or a teacher... maybe they have some sort of compensation...
One of my friends did get stabbed with a needle. He had the tests, but I think nothing happened...

Felix: I

i guess i'm paranoid, so I keep a baseball bat, 2 kendo swords, a pool cue, swiss army knife and a steel pipe in my room....but i havn't had the need to use any of them yet (except the pool cue....which was used for playing pool), but even if there's a need to use it, the legal system doesn't really help alot if it's the intruder that is injured...

Last edited:

Amuka

Originally posted by underthesun
dah, i actually confronted the muscular (description) burglar, nearly had a fight with him, and he had the chance to threaten me with a needle. (you want aids mate?)

does my house need some kind of harder security?
Well u wont be able to buy a firearm any more, not legally. :mad:

Right to self defence is one of the most basic rights we have as an animal let alone as a human but thats not goin to stop the government taking it away.

This country is a joke i fucking hate it. :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)