someone confess!!! (1 Viewer)

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by tomdafunkster
hahahaha how funny is that!

funny to us!!!

but not to teachers!!!! they thought it was us yr 12's who did it first man..........and one teacher was sooo angry that she jus kicked one and smashed into pieces

all the gnomes r stolen, thats why its been a serious matter to the skool

Pixie pinkus

<ding!> <lightbulb shines above head>

wht a freaken great idea!.

Plus it proves that when you become a teacher u loose any sense of humour you might have once had.. i knew they were inhuman! i knew it <muwahahahahahaaaa>.. eeeevil. :p

shelle.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
HAHAHAHA what a great idea :D :D

But where the hell did they steal 50 garden gnomes from??:p :p

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
Originally posted by sorlui ^^

funny to us!!!

but not to teachers!!!! they thought it was us yr 12's who did it first man..........and one teacher was sooo angry that she jus kicked one and smashed into pieces

all the gnomes r stolen, thats why its been a serious matter to the skool
that teacher is a dumbass. She's gonna have to answer to somebody if they are infact stolen and not purchased $2 gnomes

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
>Plus it proves that when you become
>a teacher u loose any sense of humour
>you might have once had.. i knew they
>were inhuman!

I wouldn't find it very funny if they were stolen.

GO F**KING BUY YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF STEALING OTHER PEOPLE'S!

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
I reckon. 2 bucks from 100 people can get you...oh my gosh...100 gnomes! better than 50 as well!

this really makes the people who steal gnomes for pranks as cheap and bastards, and maybe even "cheap bastard"

tomdafunkster

Its a gnome - if its somebody elses it is just as funny!
Its a similar prank to borrowing somebodies gnome and taking it overseas with you and taking photos of it at landmarks and sending them back to the address you borrowed it from.
Getting worked up about a stolen gnome is a bit stupid i think - it was an awesome prank by the sounds of things
hahaha

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
You are very immature in your thinking. If someone stole something of yours - anything at all that you purchased with your own money after earning it either by working or anything, how would you feel? Please think of other people's feelings next time before making statements like that.

Alex

someone has come into our school and decided that they should paint happy smiley faces everywhere :p

Theyve been trying to sandplast them off lately, sooo funny. My teacher nearly put me on detention for just laughing at it even though I had nothing to do with it, that was inhuman.

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
well, our principal from last year at Penrith High was pretty much dubbed a Nazi, and so for muckup day, some idiot painted a stick figure of people doing salutes and saying "Sieg de Pauli) or something...at where our group hangs out. That certainly didn't look too good for us. But the teachers knew we weren't that evil (if anything :p), but yeah...I thought I was going to be dead meat o_O

And someone put oil in the assembly area I think, so we didn't get our final assembly. Instead we went around water bombing people and wasting water :p

AiMz

HSC
HAHAHA funny shit but too bad i miss it!! damiit could have come to school ealier!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by AiMz
HAHAHA funny shit but too bad i miss it!! damiit could have come to school ealier!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

there is one good thing abt early lessons after all :D hahaha yeh right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)