someone confess!!! (1 Viewer)

AiMz

HSC
dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gerrrr so you saw it??? how mean!! i wanted to say hi to my fellow friends!

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by AiMz
dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gerrrr so you saw it??? how mean!! i wanted to say hi to my fellow friends!

of course i saw it!!!!!!i saw everything of it b4 the teachers move them :D

tomdafunkster

Originally posted by Hi Nu Gundam
You are very immature in your thinking.
Well thanks for knowing how i think sweetheart, but i was mearly saying that people should lighten up. As far as we are concerned where the gnomes came from should not matter - it is best for us just to laugh. Your not a policewoman so stop being a vigilanty. Lighten up and try to enjoy every situation

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
The maturity demonstrated here astounds me.
Do i detect a note of sarcasim in that last post?

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
The maturity demonstrated here astounds me.
oh stop being so mature. you've got a whole sixty-plus years to do that, and only a week or so to run around doing stupid shit (i.e. before end of school).

so i vote for the stupid shit. you can sit around and shake your heads at your immature colleagues, tut-tutting, drinking vintage wine and smoking cigars, but rest assured we'll be enjoying ourselves however immature we may look.

Hi Nu Gundam

黄金聖闘士ハイニ ー
HSC
Originally posted by tomdafunkster

Well thanks for knowing how i think sweetheart, but i was mearly saying that people should lighten up. As far as we are concerned where the gnomes came from should not matter - it is best for us just to laugh. Your not a policewoman so stop being a vigilanty. Lighten up and try to enjoy every situation
I see you are the type who likes to rob old people and does not care about what other people think.

Yes, you can have fun by doing acts beyond ridiculous belief, but there is a line, and theft is going too far. That is something that you can really get in trouble for. I've seen a grade that's taken gnomes from people's gardens for muckup day, and almost had their references, HSCs, etc revoked. I only said all that because I don't want an intelligent member of society end up screwing themselves with that sort of attitude later in life - but I guess you know better eh? ;)

And I'm a male. Don't call me "sweetheart" :p

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery
so i vote for the stupid shit. you can sit around and shake your heads at your immature colleagues, tut-tutting, drinking vintage wine and smoking cigars, but rest assured we'll be enjoying ourselves however immature we may look.
I don't smoke. I don't regard nicking other people's things as 'fun'.

I take it you're the type who gets his jollies watching 'Tension'/'CKY' videos?

I thought as such.

tomdafunkster

The fact that you waste your time trying to control and critisize other people says little about your character. As to your catagorisation of people it suggests that you have little understanding of individuals. So stop wasting your time trying to say when others are wrong to make yourself look like the knight in shining armor.
Tom

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Settle down people, how bout we all stop judging everyone else and amuse ourselves playing with our new smilies.

Oooohhh.....

:evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire:

Ahhhhhh.....

:axedeath: :axedeath: :axedeath:

*Gasp*

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Hehehehe

:wave:

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Lazy
Settle down people, how bout we all stop judging everyone else and amuse ourselves playing with our new smilies.

Oooohhh.....

:evilfire: :evilfire: :evilfire:

Ahhhhhh.....

:axedeath: :axedeath: :axedeath:

*Gasp*

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Hehehehe

:wave:

wow....*surprised*

bilal

u know something guyz.. umm.. i would never steal gnomes and stick them around school.. however, if sum1 stole my gnomes and stuck em around school and if i was a teacher or sum school staff.. umm.. id laugh my ass off! buy more gnomes and have them stolen too!!!

ummm... ne of u guyz have a cleaner who wears a wig??

well. actually.. suddenly, he turned up with this brown thing on his head... before he was bald....

:D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by bilal
u know something guyz.. umm.. i would never steal gnomes and stick them around school.. however, if sum1 stole my gnomes and stuck em around school and if i was a teacher or sum school staff.. umm.. id laugh my ass off! buy more gnomes and have them stolen too!!!

ummm... ne of u guyz have a cleaner who wears a wig??

well. actually.. suddenly, he turned up with this brown thing on his head... before he was bald....

:D
Hehe.....no offence buddy, but what the hell are you on about?? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)