Someone post up the answers :D (1 Viewer)

smozdaddy

HSC
shadiiee said:
its not 0.0225

you all forgot whats going on

the answer is:
15/100 X 14/99 = 7/330

there is no replacement after one person is out theres 99 people left

therefore 9a = 7/330
They never specified there was a 100-person sample space. They said for all students across Australia. To my knowledge there are alot more than 100 students.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
yes i cbf quoting the ppl saying it isnt.
but here is why it is t=6:

what is acceleration?
It is the change in velocity over time.

And how do we measure this change?
oh, through the gradient.

yes, and when is the gradient 0?
umm, at the maximum, when 't' equals zero?

oh wow, correct.
ur mean
but rightttttttt

Kiwijnr

HSC
echeng said:
ummm i finished 1-9 within 1.5 hour~ went bak to check over and left 30 minutes for Q10~ b) was easy i finished it all! but a) kinda got me =.= i think at about 5 minutes till pens down, i figured it out tat its a inverse trig kinda question! so i wrote A=7ln5-[e^y +2y] (with the boundaries 1n5 and 0)but i did not hav time to finish the last step ! wat can i possibly get? a 3/5?
you were supposed to minus the area between y-axis and the curve from the area of the rectangle leaving 5ln5-4 units^2 i tihnk its was.

Bekhit

HSC
hey would anyone noe if it would b wrong if da very 1st question of da exam was answered in radians??

henry08

HSC
N/A
Bekhit said:
hey would anyone noe if it would b wrong if da very 1st question of da exam was answered in radians??
Good question - they'd probably accept both. If not, so long as you wrote the calculator display and then put it to the correct dp/sig figures (can't remember), you'd defiantly get at least 1/2.

Bekhit

HSC
henry08 said:
Good question - they'd probably accept both. If not, so long as you wrote the calculator display and then put it to the correct dp/sig figures (can't remember), you'd defiantly get at least 1/2.
yeh jus remembered i switched ma calculator 2 radians n punched in 180 instead of pie which gave me a wrong answer i fink.kickin maself man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)