somone please relay my fears (1 Viewer)

vas

did anyone else not finish a module essay

im so depressed

i did eight pages on my prescribed for dialouge and i didnt veen get to talk about my supllemetary

please sometell me im not gonna be a labourer when i grow up........

i ran out of time:( :confused:

Skull Kid

Don't worry man, u won't get 20/20, but if your 8 pages was good maybe a 15-16. plus, don't forget that they use your moderated school mark averaged with your exam mark to get your final HSC mark, so if you did well in school assessments you should be fine.

xanthanotus

HSC
lol...i fucked up my last essay finished it but did not include every thing that i wanted or need to lol....ohh well its over now thank god.....

HSC
you'll do fine, you're not alone, i didn't finish one of my related materials for Dear america film study. It required 2 but i only have the time to do one, so i'm depressed.

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
for module c i was soo rushed for tyme... didnt finish my last related text and only wrote a two line conclusion :( :'(

Hottieflossy

i didnt leave enough time for consumerism and i only got to write 4 pages...that was including the intro and then halfway through talking about the first poem....that was the easiest question so i realise i should have done it first

rach01

Originally posted by Hottieflossy
i didnt leave enough time for consumerism and i only got to write 4 pages...that was including the intro and then halfway through talking about the first poem....that was the easiest question so i realise i should have done it first

i didnt leave enough time for consumerism either and hardly wrote anything lol....who cares now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)