SONGz? (1 Viewer)

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
I'm doing 'With Arms Wide Open' by Creed. I chose it since it works well with The Door. Minai's listening assessment on it gave good examples of techniques.

Leap

free falling
HSC
just remember if you are doing a song you have to talk about the actual music as well as the lyrics...
This is probably a stupid question - but what do you mean by talk about the actual music?

sammie

i am doing a song for changing self. Instead of writing song by blah blah. I have written the lyrics and found out who the lyrics are by. Then you don't have to talk about the song just lyrics. like a poem.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Originally posted by ballerinabarbie
just remember if you are doing a song you have to talk about the actual music as well as the lyrics...
That is completely false. If you mention the music of a song it is looked down on by markers. You see, I gave my teacher a response including music and she wrote in big red letters "no no no". A song is usually in the form of a poem... focus on the lyrics nothing else.
Good luck people not long now :)

Leap

free falling
HSC
focus on the lyrics nothing else.
Good! Cause thats all I've done.
I was starting to stress a bit when people were talking about the actual music..

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
i'm doing the tool song forty six and two.. its hard.. but i like the song... its about the next step in evolution and how the singer wants to reach this new step and to change into a higher being sorta thing..

Ice03

HSC
N/A
i am doing sky hign and using bryan adams - summer of 69

rushworld

HSC
I am using the music clip to Mariah Carey - Through The Rain. I find that studying the music clip + song is a much better decision on my behalf, because there are a lot of techniques used in the music clip that adds to the song and it's meaning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)