south coast (1 Viewer)

Yo_87

HSC
hey anyone going down the south coast for schoolies? batesmans bay?

DKeats

HSC
yeh there is a group of about 10 of me and my mates going to Batemans Bay on the 3rd - 10th of december... we have a house 30m from the beach. Is there a group of you's going to Batemans? how many? which area are you's staying?

Yo_87

HSC
yer a few girls n me are heading down.. your accom sounds pretty good..im not sure what the place is called that where staying at my friend booked it..but where going down on the 20th til 27th!

DKeats

HSC
yeh the house we have booked looks pretty kool. hopfully there are others around when we are there... if not it'll b kool just have all my mates in a house together for a week. pm me if ya wanna chat.

langers12

HSC
How yas goin, yeh bunch of us are goin down to Broulee from the 12th to the 19th of Nov...bout 20 im pretty sure

doreen

HSC
hey! ye me and my friends r goin to batemans bay coz shes got a holiday house down there.. do teens go down there?? coz its like an old ppls place

doreen

HSC
ohh i read the first quote but not the othas lol wow so there is ppl goin down there.. cool i guess it wont b that bad then

DKeats

HSC
doreen said:
hey! ye me and my friends r goin to batemans bay coz shes got a holiday house down there.. do teens go down there?? coz its like an old ppls place
when are u going to be in batemans bay?

doreen

HSC
no hang on i think were goin around 28th coz my friends got her formal.. well were staying in a house on hilltop cresent its like a 4min walk to surf beach. where u guys stayen?

DKeats

HSC
we are staying in Long Beach, the other side of the bay from surf beach.

Toby_18

HSC
lol at people staying in my area. we cant wait to move away haha

matty fwd

HSC
hey me and a few mates were thinking about going down to a beach near Batesmans Bay. how many other ppls are going?? we were very worried there was going to be NO ONE at all down there which sounded pretty gay

oh2sxc

HSC
i couldn't think of anything worse than the south coast but heaps of ppl are goin to broulee.. if you're gunna go go to broulee.. the other places are fairrr shit around there.

Yo_87

HSC
matty fwd said:
hey me and a few mates were thinking about going down to a beach near Batesmans Bay. how many other ppls are going?? we were very worried there was going to be NO ONE at all down there which sounded pretty gay
HEY yer me and few other girls are going down there from the 20th - 27th november! when are u going down ?? where worried that no one wil be there too lol...

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
Me and about 16 of my friends are going down to Tathra... I don't really want to go there... but hey... I'm too lazy to organise anything else!!!

Yo_87

HSC
hey yer we were worried to that no one would be there...but me and few other girls are goin down from 20th - 27th nov when are heading down??

tranquilspoons

HSC
Tathra is a bit fucking gay. I live in Bega, 10mins from Tathra. WOOOO i should come get wasted with you all.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
Hehe
I live in Ulladulla.
In my opinion is shits all over Bateman's Bay.
Ulladulla/Mollymook has the best beaches in the entire Universe.

See you at the Marlin (*giggle*)

(I dont meant ot be sarcastic it's just that it sounds funny that people actually want to vacation down here.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)