Soz another one of these. Question :o (1 Viewer)

wandering17

HSC
School rank is around early 300's :( Is an atar of 99 attainable? Any advice to top in a low ranking school --> study wise, plan etc. for my subs

my subjects
are legal, sor 1, Maths Extension 1, mathematics, visual arts and eng advanced. >.>

Looking at past 5 years in my school, it showed that in the past for my school there was legit hardly anyone that had attained band 6's in my school for my subjects like maximum 6 students got band 6 in their subject...that's pretty low?

Would i have to obtain a rank of top 3 in all my subjects? what if one lacked a little such as eng adv.. (The one im least confident with, realistically)

amount of ppl Band 6’s Achieved.

2 Legal studies
5 sor 1
1 Mathematics Extension
2 Mathematics
2 English Advanced.
0 VA

6 Legal
6 Maths Ext
2 Visual Arts
0 Eng Adv
0 Sor 1

3 Eng Adv
2 legal
5 Mths ext
5 Mathematics
5 Sor 1
1 VA

3 Sor 1
2 Maths
2 Maths Ext
0 Va
0 Eng Adv
0 Legal

2 Legal
2 Maths
1 Ext
4 Sor
1 VA

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
We as BOS'ers get these types of posts very much often and the only thing we can say is maintain a position of at least 1-3/Class Size and not letting your ego to achieve the best topple down :)

I hope this helps but try 1-2 ranks in each subject to promptly achieve the ATAR goal of '99'.

wandering17

HSC
We as BOS'ers get these types of posts very much often and the only thing we can say is maintain a position of at least 1-3/Class Size and not letting your ego to achieve the best topple down :)

I hope this helps but try 1-2 ranks in each subject to promptly achieve the ATAR goal of '99'.
Thanks, really my aim is about 90-95 (on the assumptions i do really well and achieve band 6's and the fewer band 5's. ) Though i was really curious for what i need to do , to achieve 99 (on the assumption i'm really motivated and a hardworker) and that i smash both internals and externals (a girl can dream)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Thanks, really my aim is about 90-95 (on the assumptions i do really well and achieve band 6's and the fewer band 5's. ) Though i was really curious for what i need to do , to achieve 99 (on the assumption i'm really motivated and a hardworker) and that i smash both internals and externals (a girl can dream)
Study hard and don't burn yourself out.

NO.1 STUDY TIP IS: SLEEP, REST AND RECUPERATE!!!!! ALWAYS REST YOUR BODY!!!

I can't stress how important it is to get a good nights sleep!

wandering17

HSC
Study hard and don't burn yourself out.

NO.1 STUDY TIP IS: SLEEP, REST AND RECUPERATE!!!!! ALWAYS REST YOUR BODY!!!

I can't stress how important it is to get a good nights sleep!
oh well that ruins my chances, i'm pretty much nocturnal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)