Spartan citizens (1 Viewer)

caitlinjinks

HSC
We have a question for an essay it is 'explain the importance of the army in spartan society so can someone tell me WHAT CAUSED THE DECLINE IN SPARTAN CITIZENS AND HOW IT AFFECTED THE ARMY,
thaaanks!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
dude, next time maybe just make the one thread yeah?

rajputsingh

HSC
We have a question for an essay it is 'explain the importance of the army in spartan society so can someone tell me WHAT CAUSED THE DECLINE IN SPARTAN CITIZENS AND HOW IT AFFECTED THE ARMY,
thaaanks!

Dude do your own work. Get up off your ass and do some research.

And to the question, a decline in spartan citizenship (men) would lead to a reduction in the numbers of the army. Conscription and the whole agogae?

caitlinjinks

HSC
gee, i havent been already looking for all the information 'dude' my teacher has been away and cant hand out any more sheets, sorry for actually asking for help on a forum, how about replying with an actual answer or not replying at all kthanksbye :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Look, the fact that you decided to make 8 threads asking about different aspects of the same assessment without giving any indication that you have attempted any sort independent research is just plain irritating.

Yes we are here to help you when you hit problem areas but we are not here to do your work for you. Tbh a couple of google searches would be able to give you a good idea of what you should be looking at, i find it hard to believe you have already searched the internet for info and found nothing at all

It may sound harsh but maybe next time post one thread after you have done some solid research yourself. Also if you are a little more polite about it rather than
"This is my essay question, tell me what to write kthanksbye" people may be a bit more willing to help you. All of this is clearly stated in the stickied threads so don't get pissy when people pull you up on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)