Speaking Test (1 Viewer)

SBHS4EVER

HSC
The last f***n time ever to need to speak German. Gott sei Dank! I did decent until i tried to remember te word for to apply for like 10 seconds...argh. How did i forget- sich bewerben. Mir egal

Nicht frage mir! Es war quatsch! Besonders fuer Extension... ich bin nur froeh, dass ich kein mehr auf Deutsch sprechen muss. Doch: ich muss immer mit meine Deutschlehrerin Deutsch sprechen. Ach nein! :apig:

NSBHSchoolie

Ich bin ziemlich verrueckt geworden, weil mein Prueferin keine Fragen gestellt hat, die ich toll antworten koennte.

Ella

well i foud 2 unit speakin pretty eazy whereas the extention one was the killer
esp. cus they didnt give us enough time to go through the question

thehalford

Speaking weren't terrible - one of my mates does extension and he thought he did pretty decent. It's the listening that ballses me up though

FlameznFrostz

I found the speaking alright actually. :cool: i memorised some of my writings. (trip to Austria and my music idol) Hahaha ^^;;; i went for 12 minz. But i was stunned @ my first question ("Hast du Haustier?") Wow but then again i told her i was incredibly nervous and a bit unsure with what i would say.

Odourless

HSC
Went reasonably well. Nothing I couldn't answer except I got a bit confused with one of the questions which was something like "when you get up early, how late do you go to bed" with the early and late part confusing me.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)