SPeaking (1 Viewer)

trinity

mine is on the 16th August (saturday)- i think it's the same for everyone, but you go to a different marking centre depending on what area you're in.
I think mine is at Ravenswood, there is one at Parramatta, i dunno where the others are...
:)

d_carey

All German continuers is (I think) Saturday August 16. I do German Beginners, which is on Wednesday August 27.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
My continuers speaking is on the 16th at ravenswood but y extension is on the 23rd at parra high

trinity

How was everyone's speaking exam??
I think mine was pretty good- well i could understand the questions which is a plus... :D:D:D

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I had my speaking on Saturday
it went so much better than i expected, ive never done that well in speaking, but i found out i got 18/20 for my trial, shame i got that after the HSC speaking, could have done with the confidence boost.
My friend got all the crappy questions, but i liked mine and i understood them and i was actually in enough control to lead the conversation...i went from cleaning my own room to having an exchange student and my trip to Germany which helped because i could talk about that for AGES
But anyways, big one this weekend...good old Ext german...im not that scared any more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)