Re: speech pathology is it good at acu?? any one recommend it/is currently studying t
DON'T GO THERE! Okay, well it's not that bad but let me try and explain why i'm saying this.
1. The course developer went off on a tangent and has left the programme to pursue research.
2. Classes are having to be held in the holiday period because there are currently only 2 full time members of staff.
3. Powerpoints and lectures are rarely uploaded properly and the course in general has a lot of technological issues.
4. Assignments were admitted to be 'too difficult'.
5. North Sydney is a pain to get to.
6. Poor library facilities
I was enrolled in this course until I transferred after my first year into physiotherapy.