Speeches, 2007 (1 Viewer)

topsyturvy86

HSC
How is everyone going so far?

Is anyone else having as much trouble as me thinking of a definite idea? I hope so. :(

Bowds

HSC-ified
HSC
Whilst I'm not doing a speech I'm still having trouble getting this thing right. I have 3 first drafts of 3 distinctly different storylines.

mandybug

HSC
hey. yeah i'm having trouble writting my speech as well i know what i want 2 write its just writting it thats the hard part. is any1 else at your school doing speeches? I'm the only one in my class. we are doing some of the same subjects english, mod history and drama. Goodluck in writting your speech

MattBungard

HSC
I have a definate plan set out, just haven't started doing it yet as I've been busy with my extension 1 seminar due in a few weeks..

slinkysezzy

HSC
Hi guys, if you're interested in getting some more feedback on your major work - then maybe you'd like to join ee2 feedback exchange. It's a google group/mailing list where you can get some feedback from other students. It isn't a public forum so we'll be able to be a bit more open.

If you're interested just PM me you're email addy and i'll stick you on the list.

phoebe15

HSC
hey i saw you do three of the same subjects as me. and noticed you must be wizz at english if your doing 4 units of it. can you help me! i can never write speeches, like ive got ideas but cant put them down.. and doing the speech on king lear doesnt help any further...
i need advise.

cazchik

HSC
Don't worry! Everyone has lots of trouble finding a topic. I've done that but the writing bit is even harder at the moment...
:shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)